do yall agree with these arm wrestling rules

HollaBack

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

I occasionally have been watching some arm-wrestling so this was a recent championship match. if ya choose to watch this video you can see how the guys shoulder goes lower than the elbow, how the hell is this allowed, i dont know I dont make the rules but totally looks like the physics would change the dynamics there.

and wtf at the end, he forfeits the last 2 rounds but still wins, fuck that he gave up, just like a fight you got to go to the end, just like you could be up 4 rounds but get knocked out the last one, this guy lost, they need to fix the rules.

Well it was a 4out of 6 match and Levan won the first four. He basically won the match. There's no rule saying you have to compete all six or you forfeit. Sure, his cardio was shit and he's way too fat, but I heard him say the atmosphere inside was suffocating, very hot and bad air circulation. Fuck that, he already won the match 4-0, even if it looks bad that he forfeited the last two, it's basically irrelevant.

I just couldn't stand that guy that would go under the table.

Fucking lame.

These dudes are roid freaks tho.

The bigger question is all these Russians in Dubai why are they not back in Russia I am sure Putin can use there talents on the battlefield lol? Almost all these videos people ask the same question ha ha.

...if ya choose to watch this video you can see how the guys shoulder goes lower than the elbow, how the hell is this allowed, i dont know I dont make the rules but totally looks like the physics would change the dynamics there.

Why shouldn't it be allowed? It's always been that way, and I don't see a problem with it. If you don't want your opponent to be in such an advantageous position...then don't allow him to get in that position. As you saw in the later rounds, a strong enough opponent can still hold on and make a comeback.

...and wtf at the end, he forfeits the last 2 rounds but still wins, fuck that he gave up, just like a fight you got to go to the end, just like you could be up 4 rounds but get knocked out the last one, this guy lost, they need to fix the rules.

There's no difference between Levan walking up to the table and giving Ermes two easy pins, and still walking away the victor, and him forfeiting the last two rounds without going through the motions of being pinned. I have no doubt in my mind that Ermes would have taken the last two rounds, but that's still him losing 4-2. It's a best of 6, not a "last person to gas out wins".

Levan is the stronger arm wrestler and he deserved the victory. To say he lost after pinning Ermes four times in a row is quite frankly retarded.

And I say that as a huge fan of Ermes.

The bigger question is all these Russians in Dubai why are they not back in Russia I am sure Putin can use there talents on the battlefield lol? Almost all these videos people ask the same question ha ha.

Couldn't you say the same thing regarding the Russian oligarchs that fled to Dubai as well? There was a twitter handle that followed the yachts and jets that ended up in ports within the UAE a year ago.

A prime big poppa pump can’t be beaten

Back