Do women respect simps?

Would you respect guys like that?
op8I56y.jpg

Damn…

Wtf is a simp anyway?
But also, dumb women are attracted to men who “don’t take shit from anyone.” Usually that’s a euphemism for “act like a giant asshole.” There is a huge difference between standing up for yourself and being the type of person who is just belligerently confrontational with anyone who looks at them wrong.

That’s a dumb girl’s idea of a strong man. A smart girl sees that bullshit for exactly what it is, insecurity. But it just so happens the majority of girls are stupid. And that’s because the majority of people are stupid. Females are just a subset of that same group. Which is why assholes have a lot of success with women. Short term success anyway.

We all have heard the phrase that women in nature are attracted to dominant men who don’t take shit from anyone. Those kind of characteristics is something that simps don’t have which got me wondering why don’t they spend more time focusing on how to become a dominant alpha male than throwing all their money on cam sites so they’ll have a better chance of picking them up?

If women don’t respect simps then why degrade yourself even further knowing they secretly feel disgust at you?

Next thread. Why women are attracted to bad boys like me?

Thots who keep simps around are only interested in one thing...
tenor.gif

No one respects simps. They're the worst and weakest of us, groveling pathetic cretins who go through life without their minuscule pebble nuts ever dropping.

Thots put up with them but secretly look down upon them. Don't hate the player and all that.

Wtf is a simp anyway?
But also, dumb women are attracted to men who “don’t take shit from anyone.” Usually that’s a euphemism for “act like a giant asshole.” There is a huge difference between standing up for yourself and being the type of person who is just belligerently confrontational with anyone who looks at them wrong.

That’s a dumb girl’s idea of a strong man. A smart girl sees that bullshit for exactly what it is, insecurity. But it just so happens the majority of girls are stupid. And that’s because the majority of people are stupid. Females are just a subset of that same group. Which is why assholes have a lot of success with women. Short term success anyway.
it's one of those terms with moving goal posts.

In general these days it seems to be used to shame men that give resources to women.

It also seems to be used to shame men for being nice to women much the way 'cooties' used to be used to tease people but with a much more negative shameful connotation.

Basically it's a supply and demand issue. Hot chicks on the internet can position themselves where they have an army of guys competing for their attention so the men's value goes down in that situation.

Rather than just state that so people see it that way it's been twisted into this way of abusing people all around so small time holier than thoughs can elevate themselves by bullying people and kicking them while they are down rather than giving them a hand up.

it's one of those terms with moving goal posts.

In general these days it seems to be used to shame men that give resources to women.

It also seems to be used to shame men for being nice to women much the way 'cooties' used to be used to tease people but with a much more negative shameful connotation.

Basically it's a supply and demand issue. Hot chicks on the internet can position themselves where they have an army of guys competing for their attention so the men's value goes down in that situation.

Rather than just state that so people see it that way it's been twisted into this way of abusing people all around so small time holier than thoughs can elevate themselves by bullying people and kicking them while they are down rather than giving them a hand up.

Men who give women resources in a transactional manner when there is zero reasonable expectation to receive anything in return are retards who should be shamed into a hole and not let out until they understand how unproductive and stupid their behavior is.

Men who give women resources in a transactional manner when there is zero reasonable expectation to receive anything in return are retards who should be shamed into a hole and not let out until they understand how unproductive and stupid their behavior is.

Your rhetoric only perpetuates a situation where there is more of the same and to rationalize the position of the scum that bullies those people.

You are a perfect candidate for the reeducation program that's to come though.

Last edited:
Your rhetoric only perpetuates a situation where there is more of the same and to rationalize the position of the scum that bullies those people.

No. They act stupid. These stupid acts hurt them. If they stop behaving stupid, then they won't hurt themselves.

The fact that you think there is some insurmountable force compelling men to give women stuff over the internet and social media is comical.

No. They act stupid. These stupid acts hurt them. If they stop behaving stupid, then they won't hurt themselves.

The fact that you think there is some insurmountable force compelling men to give women stuff over the internet and social media is comical.
I'm greatful for the inspiration you've given me. but there is really no points i feel compelled to debate you on/ You simply don't understand and people like you will have to be reeducated in the only language you seem to understand.

I'm greatful for the inspiration you've given me. but there is really no points i feel compelled to debate you on/ You simply don't understand and people like you will have to be reeducated in the only language you seem to understand.

Which is?

If you’re both familiar with and compelled to even use the word “simp” much less make a thread like this then well... “thoughts and prayers.”

A simp was just the average dude pre-social media and they didn't really have any issue.
A simp is just someone with a mentality from the pre-internet days caught in the web of bullshit that is the state of things today. Where they are operating from the perspective that a man provides and they derive a sense of value from that sort of interaction.
No. Pre-internet dudes would buy diner and do things for women they were dating. And the perspective is that a man provides for HIS WOMAN, not a woman he has not and will not ever meet.
How the fuck do you respect someone that would drag his balls through glass, just so he could suck a fart out her your ass? Only thing they're good for is controlling them for an easy access their (mom's) money.
It occurs to me a girl taking things from a "simp" is the same as a bully taking a smaller kids lunch money. The bully manipulates with fear and intimidation while the thot (simperer? simp-wrangler?) uses titillation and emotional hijinks to get what she wants. They both end in tears, but the female version takes longer and hurts more.
it's one of those terms with moving goal posts. In general these days it seems to be used to shame men that give resources to women. It also seems to be used to shame men for being nice to women ...
I think it's well defined and maybe comes from
Definition of simpering: marked by insipidity or by affected or ingratiating timidity
being taken advantage of is not the same as being nice to women. Be nice to your friends and family. Be nice to your neighbors, co-workers, and others you meet. Some girl who takes money for bikini pics probably isn't really grateful to one specific dude who is competing with other anonymous dudes to give her the most money as a sign of unrequited love.
This is a bit harsh. These men are victims of a con and need to realize it for their own good. Shaming them isn't necessary.

No. Pre-internet dudes would buy diner and do things for women they were dating. And the perspective is that a man provides for HIS WOMAN, not a woman he has not and will not ever meet.

It occurs to me a girl taking things from a "simp" is the same as a bully taking a smaller kids lunch money. The bully manipulates with fear and intimidation while the thot (simperer? simp-wrangler?) uses titillation and emotional hijinks to get what she wants. They both end in tears, but the female version takes longer and hurts more.
I think it's well defined and maybe comes from
Definition of simpering: marked by insipidity or by affected or ingratiating timidity
being taken advantage of is not the same as being nice to women. Be nice to your friends and family. Be nice to your neighbors, co-workers, and others you meet. Some girl who takes money for bikini pics probably isn't really grateful to one specific dude who is competing with other anonymous dudes to give her the most money as a sign of unrequited love.
This is a bit harsh. These men are victims of a con and need to realize it for their own good. Shaming them isn't necessary.
I agree with all your points.

What I'm saying is the shaming and bullying of 'simps' has become it's own thing onto itself. When I speak of moving goal posts that's what I'm talking about.

The definition in practice changes to suit internalized misandry that is in turn externalized in the form of collective bullying of 'simps.' By people like some of the ones you've responded to in this thread.

Really it's a simple supply and demand issue that creates a social imbalance. Once that concept is internalized it should shift a persons conciousness and break the spell.

The culture that's been built around the word though is a thing onto itself and that's what we're dealing with in this thread.

Come on, OP you know the answer to your title question.

As for your second question... Why degrade themselves?

I'm guessing some don't know better... i.e. the type of simps that think it works like a Hollywood movie and they'll win a girl over being a super sweet teddy bear.

Some guys know and dgaf, they enjoy the attention and the feeling of making a hot girl happy.... i.e. the ones who donate to a chick's Only Fans or buy gifts on their Amazon wishlists (a.k.a. tricks).

Women like men who are confident, who have respect for themselves, who have a level of mystery, and create at least somewhat of a challenge to obtain.

Now if the guy is none of those but has money to throw at said women without the women having to do anything in return except just exist then all of that goes out the window. Women will "like" that guy in particular from across the internet but it'll never get physical or in person.

Simp culture is quite real, and it correlates with the emasculation of the western male.

We all have heard the phrase that women in nature are attracted to dominant men who don’t take shit from anyone. Those kind of characteristics is something that simps don’t have which got me wondering why don’t they spend more time focusing on how to become a dominant alpha male than throwing all their money on cam sites so they’ll have a better chance of picking them up?

If women don’t respect simps then why degrade yourself even further knowing they secretly feel disgust at you?

Women respect men who respect them. Its usually disrespect from a past partner thatll ultimately shift their thought process. Some dont learn but this is the trend i normally tend to see.

Last edited:
I don't believe they do

How can you respect a man who has no respect for himself?
This. There’s no reason to respect someone who doesn’t respect themselves and doesn’t try to better themselves

Back