Do women respect simps?

A simp was just the average dude pre-social media and they didn't really have any issue.

Social media in the palm of ones hand changed the world.

Hot chicks value sky rocketed, or more like their ability to harness that value, with the use of smart phones and social media, and the value of men went way down. It's as simple as supply and demand.

A simp is just someone with a mentality from the pre-internet days caught in the web of bullshit that is the state of things today. Where they are operating from the perspective that a man provides and they derive a sense of value from that sort of interaction.

The issue is social media turned people into attention whores with the ability to monitize it so the attribute, 'a man provides' was just commodified and reduced to a marketing angle to secure an income flow by social media saavy individuals.

The term simp comes from a culture where a ton of the dad's went to jail so women became more competetive over men but could no longer rely on the idea of them staying so, as a result a strategy developed where they needed to have more than one meal ticket lined up.

That mentality created a counter mentality based on that reality, and that's where the term simp comes from. Underneath it is a hatred for men that would be fathers, from angry fartherless children that grew up making their nursury rhymes sound hard and edgy.

a bunch of blowhards will internalize that misandry though and project it outwards asap ala terms like simp, cuck, betasoyboy so they don't feel the burn themselves.

Last edited:
Would you respect guys like that?
op8I56y.jpg

Wow, that guy is creepy.

Controversial take, but the real reason girls don't like "simps" is because they don't want to get kidnapped, raped inside an abandoned cabin, and found chopped up inside a box. The guy in the pic above is an example of what I mean lol.

Source: Most of my friends are girls. Though, to be fair, most girls don't know this is the reason.

Don’t matter what women think. Simps are an epidemic at this point. Hit them with the suplex next time you see one.

German-suplex-animation.gif

We all have heard the phrase that women in nature are attracted to dominant men who don’t take shit from anyone. Those kind of characteristics is something that simps don’t have which got me wondering why don’t they spend more time focusing on how to become a dominant alpha male than throwing all their money on cam sites so they’ll have a better chance of picking them up?

If women don’t respect simps then why degrade yourself even further knowing they secretly feel disgust at you?
Dominant men who don't take shit from anyone don't exist. Not outside of maximum security prison and more specifically segregation units anyway. Even there it's usually only 1 or two.

How can you respect someone that literally gravels at your feet? For me to respect someone they have to have an opinion of their own and speak truth even if it hurts.

From personal experience no we don’t get much respect

How the fuck do you respect someone that would drag his balls through glass, just so he could suck a fart out her your ass?

Only thing they're good for is controlling them for an easy access their (mom's) money.

Popcorn Simp
images

Finesse Simp
screen-shot-2019-12-23-at-14644-pm-1577126830151.png

Strongarm Simp
1199977_large.jpg

No they dont fucking respect them.
lemme guess you're the guy that couldn't financially afford to keep his house in order so shit got messy and you blew your seed all over town to overcompensate and now you conjour up images of people you don't know to belittle to feel like a big strong man?

Am I missing something because I feel like I just nailed it.

jim-carrey-yes-gif.gif

Women probably just see simps as confidence boosters and in some cases rebound opportunities until they find another real man

lemme guess you're the guy that couldn't financially afford to keep his house in order so shit got messy and you blew your seed all over town to overcompensate and now you conjour up images of people you don't know to belittle to feel like a big strong man?

Am I missing something because I feel like I just nailed it.

jim-carrey-yes-gif.gif
I feel like a big man when I fuck a chick in her ass while she plays with her pussy and cums a few times. That makes me feel like a big man. When you fucking em in they pussy and they about to cum and they mouth opens and they just stare into your eyes and yell. But you don'y anything about that, do you son?

I feel like a big man when I fuck a chick in her ass while she plays with her pussy and cums a few times. That makes me feel like a big man. When you fucking em in they pussy and they about to cum and they mouth opens and they just stare into your eyes and yell. But you don'y anything about that, do you son?
you missed. but i feel like i nailed it. lol.

have fun raising 5+ kids you can't afford spouting the rhetoric of fatherless children to feel in control of a situation clearly out of your control. we need more people like that in this world.

you missed. but i feel like i nailed it. lol.

have fun raising 5+ kids you can't afford spouting the rhetoric of fatherless children to feel in control of a situation clearly out of your control. we need more people like that in this world.
You're obsessed.

Considering hector lombard is currently simping over some gym slut from what i heard can one blame average guy?

jim-carrey-yes-gif.gif

i nailed it and you ran out of comebacks.

That was fun though.

I finally got to exhaust the mental space of your storyline in my head.

hasta la vista baby.
lol. You're a moron whos obsessed with a dude on sherdog. Stop trying to act smart, you're not. But worse than that, you're a virgin and girls dispise you because you got a small dick and you're ugly. You will always see guys like me effortlessly shag all the girls you dream about and you will be left alone or with some ugly chick who sympathy fucks you and settles for your weak ass. You don't know me at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back