Do women respect simps?

Misanthropist

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
We all have heard the phrase that women in nature are attracted to dominant men who don’t take shit from anyone. Those kind of characteristics is something that simps don’t have which got me wondering why don’t they spend more time focusing on how to become a dominant alpha male than throwing all their money on cam sites so they’ll have a better chance of picking them up?

If women don’t respect simps then why degrade yourself even further knowing they secretly feel disgust at you?

Women aren't a monolith, but I would think the average woman doesn't respect a guy who is a pushover.

More likely, most women and most guys that could be called simps (if you felt like using a played out word), don't think in terms of "simp".

Would you respect guys like that?
op8I56y.jpg

We all have heard the phrase that women in nature are attracted to dominant men who don’t take shit from anyone. Those kind of characteristics is something that simps don’t have which got me wondering why don’t they spend more time focusing on how to become a dominant alpha male than throwing all their money on cam sites so they’ll have a better chance of picking them up?

If women don’t respect simps then why degrade yourself even further knowing they secretly feel disgust at you?
Women don't respect men who use words like "simp". At all. Like fucking huge kick to the curb.
Think for yourself.

Women probably respect people who don't get twisted in knots trying to understand interhuman relations.

Popcorn Simp
images

Finesse Simp
screen-shot-2019-12-23-at-14644-pm-1577126830151.png

Strongarm Simp
1199977_large.jpg

No they dont fucking respect them.

Back