Social Do women have fetishes as men do?

I've had literally the same idea for a while. I can only think of one woman that I've been with that didn't like being thoroughly dominated and manhandled. Have had a woman straight up tell me that if I wasn't strong enough to hold her down, she probably wouldn't be into me. Squeezing them, pressing them down or against something seems to almost guarantee arousal.

I've never verbalized it to anyone since it would be taboo to say, but I feel like a lot of women want to be "safely raped" by someone they trust not to genuinely hurt them. At least that's been my experience.

I think there's some validity to your theory.

This is basically true of my wife. We have a safe word, but otherwise I take what I want when I want, ane ignore her "no". She has a particular fetish for waking up to me fucking her whilst she was asleep.

I'm Vanilla McBoring by comparison; I just like to cum on her face.

Haha. I don't get how these are the ONLY two outcomes for a woman who claims to have a fetish. For example: she could have her toes chopped off and stuffed up her cunt.

<mma4>

The two most common fetishes for women are money and power

I've had literally the same idea for a while. I can only think of one woman that I've been with that didn't like being thoroughly dominated and manhandled. Have had a woman straight up tell me that if I wasn't strong enough to hold her down, she probably wouldn't be into me. Squeezing them, pressing them down or against something seems to almost guarantee arousal.

I've never verbalized it to anyone since it would be taboo to say, but I feel like a lot of women want to be "safely raped" by someone they trust not to genuinely hurt them. At least that's been my experience.

I think there's some validity to your theory.

I've been approached to help out with that particular fantasy with a female friend... who was gay.

Sufficed to say, I did not see that one coming.

I've been approached to help out with that particular fantasy with a female friend... who was gay.

Sufficed to say, I did not see that one coming.

Alot of women are not really lesbians. They are bi but end up with a chick because they kept having bad experiences with boyfriends and gave up on men. But they still have a desire for men and check them out.

No, they're not like us men, you see. They're different. They don't even poop.

I dig the feet, the toes, the legs, the thighs, also boobs and butt, also hands and tight stomachs

Here women discuss their feet and how they are on Wikifeet they are proud but a little shocked men are so into their feet

Feet? You nasty lol.

Yeah a lot of them are into that shit.
Sometimes it's quite disturbing. Some can legit only get off when being dominated and forced.

It's apparently extremely common to orgasm during rape, even for those who can't orgasm from normal sexual relationships. Imagine how fucking confusing that is for the victim. They are in the middle of the most terrifying experience of their life and then spontaneously have an explosive orgasm and feel like their body betrayed them and enjoyed it.

It is one of the major reasons a lot of them don't report their rapes
Same thing happens during child molestation as well. When the victim and perpetrator are both male, it can cause unwanted homosexual attractions which leads to homophobia and self-loathing. This was a major factor in the pathology of Aaron Hernandez, for instance. And with female victims, they feel deep shame.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/aaron-...relationship-with-male-friend-news.62116.html

Feet? You nasty lol.

Pretty female, clean feet only

Pop over to wikifeet how a man cant enjoy a beautiful womans legs, and if she has nice toes and soles I dont know. It is the most common fetish (that isnt vagina, butt or boobs)

Pretty female, clean feet only

Pop over to wikifeet how a man cant enjoy a beautiful womans legs, and if she has nice toes and soles I dont know. It is the most common fetish (that isnt vagina, butt or boobs)

I like legs and thighs too but feet is pushing it.

My sweet summer child, of course they do.

Spend enough time with a woman and you start noticing what turns her on.

Would be a lot easier if women were as expressive about it as us.

Last edited:
I dated a girl once who loved golden showers. Also enjoyed me dropping a load on her once in awhile. i did it for her, but i thought it was a little weird

Back