Do wins like DHK's legitimize his losses?

Oblivious2you

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Simply put does watching DHK's performance vs Silva, having strong top control and an above average chin legitimize people like Condit and Maia who have put him away?

Silva has 9 subs, he clearly has a ground game. Watching Condit sweep DHK the way he did before putting him away. It seems there is a lot of hate on DHK for his 'boring" fights but he seems legit to me.

Do wins like Rick Story over Hendricks legitimize Story after watching Hendricks knock people out? Of course fighters improve but regardless.

The Maia fight was a weird weird weird fluke. I mean a body lock take down in the first 30 seconds resulting in a broken rib. That's just unusual.

The Condit fight was legit. Condit is just a killer. But now I'm totally regretting that at one point I thought it was indicative of DHK's heart.

Not the Maia fight. That was just a freak accident.

The Condit win is legit. Dong's always shown a good chin throughout his career and Condit really took it to him.

Well I think the Maia fight was a freak accident but that isn't Maia's fault so I cannot take anything away from him. I honestly see DHK taking it to Maia in a rematch.

Back