Do we need more people like this in MMA/UFC?

Goh

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

I say yes. LET'S GO CHAMP!

If Dillashaw acted like him he would have had his f*cking rematch, that's for sure.

but I don't want this to turn like WWE....

If Dillashaw acted like him he would have had his f*cking rematch, that's for sure.

but I don't want this to turn like WWE....
We're half way there already. It wouldn't really be like WWE though, the fighting is real.

The only difference between this guy and Conor is one can reach the middle shelf of the kitchen cupboard.

Total student of the game… I recall when Briggs was on the come up, he was so meek, so respectful… a heavyweight w/ potential for sure… too bad, his best days are well behind him…

Total student of the game… I recall when Briggs was on the come up, he was so meek, so respectful… a heavyweight w/ potential for sure… too bad, his best days are well behind him…

guaranteed likes posting the boat footage :D

some of the funniest boxing related material

shannon briggs is hilarious

Absolutely hilarious. "YEAH.....YEAH.....YEAH...YEAH......LETS GO CHAMP....YEAH...YEAH"

Remember when David Haye was talking about fighting MMA and how he was already training BJJ?

Briggs is awesome, I seen him fight live in the past, great fighter and amazing fitness levels for his age

Whats wrong with WWE?
well I don't think the equipment the wrestlers beat each other with is quite as .... sturdy as the stuff Chisora and McGregor were trying to throw at their opponents.

Why does haye want to bang him out?
Haye agreed to let Briggs fight on his undercard and then if both won would face each other, but Haye backed out I believe, and Briggs has been running his mouth about it ever since. He stalks whoever is his latest target :p lot of bizarre footage of him gatecrashing training sessions, dinners in restaurants and the infamous boat incident when Wladimir was his target.

Back