Do we need a Joe Rogan sub-forum?

Do we need a Joe Rogan sub-forum?

• Total voters

Poatan Power

Matt Serra & Sean Sherk's 5'9" Nephew
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I saw that @jeff7b9 and I had the same idea in another topic. I know there's a lot of Conor threads, but at least he's an active fighter. Half of the Rogan topics are just about his height.

Even if it was just a stickied topic in the heavies like the PBP's or something.

I want to talk about fighting in the UFC/WEC/PRIDE, damn it, not Joe Rogan's hairline, his height, his nipples, his heel lifts, how tall he looks standing next to someone else, how tall he looks standing next to some random inanimate object, aliens, moneys or anything else non-MMA related to Joe Rogan.

Add Dana to that as well so all the height and fighter pay threads go away.

Maybe, how many people here follow his podcast? I hate discussing stuff from his podcast with people on reddit

Yes.
Anything to free us from those stupid repetitive uninteresting threads about a guy's height, money or whatever else that has nothing to do with MMA and the UFC.

Yes, get this shit gone.

More importantly for me is the Conor sub forum. Today we had ‘here is Conor washing his hands’, it doesn’t get any more inane and pointless than that. The many Conor trolls can troll away in there. Of course you can not click on them but there are many daily, something needs to be done imo.

“Height and hairline” subforum has a nice ring to it.

Why Sub-Forum?? Make it the primary Forum on the front page.

The Rogan height threads are beyond annoying. Who really cares about a dude's height that much. Funny at first but good god.

Back