Do we have any info on what Ferguson is asking to fight Khabib?

det_regnar_på_vår_kärlek

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I think he's on a 50k/50k contract. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I think Khabib has a similar contract but isn't asking for anything else.

He probably wants a new contract
Ferg is a father now and is starting to enter the PPV headliner territory, the man is just being smart and don't want to get fucked over by the UFC like Alvarez was

504229.jpg

LandGOAT scrambled his brain. He thinks he's worth something now.

Ferg is a father now and is starting to enter the PPV headliner territory, the man is just being smart and don't want to get fucked over by the UFC like Alvarez did

In retrospect, Alvarez probably wishes he had man'd up and fought Khabib. Money probably wouldn't be that different. He would lose anyways. At least he wouldn't have ruined the division.

Last edited:
In retrospect, Alvarez probably wishes he would have man'd up and fought Khabib. Money probably wouldn't be that different. He would lose anyways. At least he wouldn't have ruined the division.
And had he won he would have a bigger leverage to ask for a new contract for the McGregor fight

I think he's on a 50k/50k contract. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I think Khabib has a similar contract but isn't asking for anything else.

Khabib seems to sincerely not give one fuck about the money. Having said that I still don't blame Ferg at all for trying to get a better deal. He has to look out for himself because Dana sure as hell is not going to.

Nurm should turn down any fight that is not against mcgregor.
Ferg should turn down any fight that is not against mcgregor.

The UFC is very transparent in their attempt to knock off contenders so mcgregor doesn't have to face them.

Khabib seems to sincerely not give one fuck about the money. Having said that I still don't blame Ferg at all for trying to get a better deal. He has to look out for himself because Dana sure as hell is not going to.

Does Khabib have a sugar daddy? He's been inactive and he really doesn't seem to worry about money at all.

Nurm should turn down any fight that is not against mcgregor.
Ferg should turn down any fight that is not against mcgregor.

The UFC is very transparent in their attempt to knock off contenders so mcgregor doesn't have to face them.

If Khabib and Ferguson were smart, they would have colluded and asked together for more money while refusing to take any other fights.

Does Khabib have a sugar daddy? He's been inactive and he really doesn't seem to worry about money at all.

I know that this happened this year.

"UFC lightweight contender Khabib Nurmagomedov was gifted a Mercedes AMG GT by one of the wealthiest men in Russia: Dagestani billionaire Ziyavudin Magomedov, who was once interested in purchasing a stake in the UFC."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/4/2...-mma-luxury-cars-kadyrov-khabib-dagestan-news

If Khabib and Ferguson were smart, they would have colluded and asked together for more money while refusing to take any other fights.
They should ask for more money. But not to fight each other. To fight for the title.

Nurm doesn't need the money. He wants the title.

Ferg is a father now and is starting to enter the PPV headliner territory, the man is just being smart and don't want to get fucked over by the UFC like Alvarez was
This.

Ferguson is not only elite talent but he's argueably the most exciting fighter in the ufc right now.

His last 3 fights have been fight of the night and the previous two before that where performance of the night.

Ferguson literally brings everything he has every time he fights. He should easily be a six figure fighter

Back