Do we agree now that UFC's MMA is a pseudo sport?

For an mma forum there are a suprising number of non fans here. You certainly won't find me on a tennis forum complaining. Nor will I sign up to your grandmas nitting forum shitting on her cross stitch skills. I just don't understand the motivation.

Most other sports are not ran like a circus.

Canner McMario is a UFC media product. If he's gone, they create a new one.
Ronda gone? PVZ takes over

No not at all, it is a real sport, but some divisions are definitely weak, and it's gonna take more time for competition to develop.

While I truly hate the Cain rematch idea, that's a stretch

Cain getting an immediate rematch is beyond laughable, and I like Cain (when he is actually fighting). The real kicker is if/when he beats Werdum, they book the immediate trilogy match.

personally i'm on the verge of losing interest altogether. over time they take more and more liberties with who gets title shots and all this immediate rematch crap. coupled with the loss of gsp, anderson and jones in a relatively quick span of time, and I'm finding myself barely paying attention anymore.

i agree with you, it's becoming more and more of a pseudo sport. and i was never a fan of wwe.

For an mma forum there are a suprising number of non fans here. You certainly won't find me on a tennis forum complaining. Nor will I sign up to your grandmas nitting forum shitting on her cross stitch skills. I just don't understand the motivation.

You've obviously never been on a knitting forum. They are frequented by some hateful bitches.

Cain getting an immediate rematch is beyond laughable, and I like Cain (when he is actually fighting). The real kicker is if/when he beats Werdum, they book the immediate trilogy match.

Ronda and Connor are basically carrying the UFC on their shoulders at this point. Once they are gone, the org will collapse on itself.

UFC will die shortly after, the apocalypse is coming!!!!

Back