Do u think BB will catch Francis if he tries this?

Lewis's current winstreak is actually pretty mediocre, before that he got ragdolled by Cormier with an injured back who just got off the couch to save a card, and was TKOed by shot JDS.

His only actual good win in his streak is Blaydes and he was getting pieced up before Blaydes got caught. Oleynik is 600 years old and has no chin, couldn't do any real damage against LHW Latifi and was taken down at will. Blagoy was a gift decision that one could justifiably argue he lost.

Patient Francis by 1st or 2nd round KO.

Volkov walked him down and was winning before the hail Mary KO.

I guarantee you won't see Francis coming at Lewis like that. He will be sent to outer realm immediately. Francis respects Lewis a lot more than Rosenthruck, they will be feeling each other more.

I don't know where pople got the idea that Lewis is a better and more powerful counterpuncher than Rozenstruik.
He isn't.

I don't know where pople got the idea that Lewis is a better and more powerful counterpuncher than Rozenstruik.
He isn't.
<mma3>

I just don't see Black Beast winning this fight, I got Ngannou winning this fight by knockout in 2 rounds.

I think the first fight was either the result of Francis being shook from the first Stipe fight or a work. And I don’t believe I’ve ever thrown that accusation around about any other fight.

BB isn’t beating Francis this time. I can’t see it.

Ngannou isn't going to do the windmill thing against Lewis. He has only done that once against rozemstruik. Unike lewis, ngannou also has a chin that has never even been rocked. Though he was hit twice by rozenstuik even behind his ear, ngannou did not even flinch as a result.

Lewis however has been KO or TKO by strikes in 4 fights. What do u think a direct hit by ngannou would do to him if a punch by.Mitrione knocked him out?

Ngannou has superior boxing and is faster and hits harder. He will likely stalk Lewis the way he did against miocic. The far likelier result is Lewis wil be defeated by ngannou through KO.

Last edited:
BB is going to be patient and waiting for a good counter opportunity. He can even fake being hurt to do that. His fight IQ has greatly improved in the last 5-6 fights.

BB is going to be patient and waiting for a good counter opportunity. He can even fake being hurt to do that. His fight IQ has greatly improved in the last 5-6 fights.

If he is hit even by a glancing punch from ngannou he won't be able to fake it as the damage will be all too real. Lewis isn't a powerful striker compared to ngannou - the latter is the real deal. Dos Santos (who KO Lewis) and blaydes were hit by glancing punches that still dropped or stunned them.

I don’t think Frankie will fight scared anymore - it’s his fight to lose. I think he finishes this one.

Lewis will be patient and super dangerous but I have a hard time not believing Francis doesn’t have something to prove and isn’t the better athlete.

i wouldn’t mind seeing a Lewis win but I don’t think it’ll happen again

The Francis that fought Stipe cannot be beaten by a guy like Derrick Lewis.

Why? Fight is pretty even, all it takes is 1 punch

Ngannou has never been stopped, but Lewis has been several times. Even completely gassed in the Stipe beatdown, Francis was never even close to be out or submitted and, on average, he takes far less damage than Derrick does.

Between the 2 of them. We've seen one guy get finished multiple times. It ain't Francis

I think the first fight was either the result of Francis being shook from the first Stipe fight or a work. And I don’t believe I’ve ever thrown that accusation around about any other fight.

BB isn’t beating Francis this time. I can’t see it.
Nah. Works are done to create a desired outcome. No one in the UFC desired the outcome of that fight (25 minute staring contest).

Lewis's current winstreak is actually pretty mediocre, before that he got ragdolled by Cormier with an injured back who just got off the couch to save a card, and was TKOed by shot JDS.

His only actual good win in his streak is Blaydes and he was getting pieced up before Blaydes got caught. Oleynik is 600 years old and has no chin, couldn't do any real damage against LHW Latifi and was taken down at will. Blagoy was a gift decision that one could justifiably argue he lost.

Patient Francis by 1st or 2nd round KO.
Yeah I don't bet often but I did bet on that fight. Couldn't help it, as it was basically free money. I was actually tempted to bet on specifically DC by sub in the 2nd, but I wussed out and only bet on the win. Too bad.

Fill the room.

ShortSmoothCommongonolek-size_restricted.gif
It is so easy to talk shit about BB, or about that TD entry by Blaydes, but that uppercut was damn slick.

All these guys crack and end up falling into NGannou's trap eventually. Lewis is fine to stay on the outside and wait all night to land the right blow. I still think he can win. NGannou hasn't been hurt, but he hasn't been cracked by someone like Lewis.

Francis ate a few punches and kicks while moving forward and swarming JR before knocking him tf out.

Do we really think Jones can keep Francis at bay with his usual techniques?

Back