Do u guys think that if Khabib vs Tony happens it will go the distance?

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Personally I don’t think so, Khabib will sub your new hope or Dr stoppage due to too much damage to Tony’s mug! What do u think?

Yes, I don't think Khabib will finish Tony.

Also, Tony will probably be dangerous right up to that last bell.

I expect it to go the distance. I expect Khabib to build a comfortable lead early and for Ferg to rally in the championship rounds and make it close.

Are you talking about the distance between them and the nearest hospital?

Then yes, I think one of then will go the distance during fight week.

Personally I don’t think so, Khabib will sub your new hope or Dr stoppage due to too much damage to Tony’s mug! What do u think?

I'm shocked....

137707.jpg

I think Khabib subs Tony in the third round.

You and others keep making these same threads day in day out. We get it, you believe it won't go the distance, no need to make a thread every day to get your point across. But maybe some uncertainty is creeping in on ya?

giphy.gif

You and others keep making these same threads day in day out. We get it, you believe it won't go the distance, no need to make a thread every day to get your point across. But maybe some uncertainty is creeping in on ya?

giphy.gif
<puh-lease75>

Most probably. I see Khabib taking all five rounds. I wanna see him bleed tho, Tony being his biggest challenge gotta live it up to the hype.

Tony TKO khabib, doctor stoppage has always been my picked.

If it goes the distance, khabib would most likely get the victory, the judge are not educate enough to know who is doing the most damage between the one on top, and the one on his back

it will go 5

Unless Tony gets a stoppage but it’ll go 5

Khabib is not going to finish Tony. Tony can finish khabib, but it's unlikely.

I expect Khabib dominance in the first 2 rounds but 3rd, 4th and 5th rounds will be a nightmare for Khabib. Controversial decision is incoming.

Yeah there is a very good chance it goes to decision, both are beyond tough mentally and physically, could very much seeing it go the distance.

Honestly, I expect a 5-0 from Khabib. Maybe a 4-1 victory, with Tony using the enormous gas tank in the last two rounds, but still....

Back