Do u give ur trust that easily to people u just met?

The vast majority have malicious intent to lie, cheat, steal. It's extremely rare to see someone do or give selflessly where that makes them happy.

Only if the person I’m talking to doesn’t have a bad aura or bad vibes surrounding them. Those type of people stand out like a sore thumb.

I'm still waiting for my payout from four Nigerian princes. It's gonna be soon, I can feel it.

I do because I have honor and I like to show compassion ,love , kindness , and benevolence but thus far I've been proven wrong for the most part. I'm thinking the bad out weighs the good. I used to always give benefit of the doubt but now quite frankly I think I'm an idiot door mat with a good heart. From now 1 chance is all. They fuck up. They're out of my life. I'm drunk.
I’m really lucky in this context, I’m no great person, and certainly not that great at life, but I do have a gift for judging how trustworthy people are almost immediately.
I still suck at most areas of life, but if there’s someone really worthwhile that I meet, I have a gift for seeing it and then putting myself out there and gaining a good person as my friend.
And some of the people I refer to are weirdos, but if they’re genuine and well meaning, I’m all about it, and it’s been incredibly rewarding.
The opposite side of the coin is having a greet feel for snakes in the grass. I’m not rude or dismissive towards them, but I absolutely don’t share anything I wouldn’t say in front of the group or on social media. But if I’m feeling a person and believe them/in them, I’m quick to open up

Back