Do u give ur trust that easily to people u just met?

mmaelitefan000

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I do because I have honor and I like to show compassion ,love , kindness , and benevolence but thus far I've been proven wrong for the most part. I'm thinking the bad out weighs the good. I used to always give benefit of the doubt but now quite frankly I think I'm an idiot door mat with a good heart. From now 1 chance is all. They fuck up. They're out of my life. I'm drunk.

No. But as a native new yorker,we dont trust anyone for SHIT,and i had to learn to let go of that when i have visited other places that arent like here. Youd miss out on alot of fun being this way all the time.

Glad you didnt post this a few months ago, That209 coulda had another victim

That's really a you problem bro. No good deed goes unpunished, so don't see the things you do as good or bad or "honorable" and "benevolent", but just something you do as a human being. If not, resentment builds up and we get threads like this.

Moving rural I've had to learn to trust people more, and have noticed people are more willing to trust me.

You sound like an idiot. I never trust anyone. Not even people I knew for years. Shit I don’t even trust myself.

I do because I have honor and I like to show compassion ,love , kindness , and benevolence but thus far I've been proven wrong for the most part. I'm thinking the bad out weighs the good. I used to always give benefit of the doubt but now quite frankly I think I'm an idiot door mat with a good heart. From now 1 chance is all. They fuck up. They're out of my life. I'm drunk.

Don't let people walk over you anymore, it's gonna take some practice. Respect everyone(if they deserve it) but don't be too nice to them especially when you first meet them. If some tries to test you check them on sight, if you don't it gets worse.

I neither Trust or Distrust upon first meeting people....cautious optimism will eventually pave the way to disappointment...

I don't trust anyone.
No. But as a native new yorker,we dont trust anyone for SHIT,and i had to learn to let go of that when i have visited other places that arent like here. Youd miss out on alot of fun being this way all the time.
Yeah, being a New Yorker probably played a part in my general distrust of my fellow man.

I don't trust anyone.
Yeah, being a New Yorker probably played a part in my general distrust of my fellow man.
Too many people,too many nutjobs.

Id go to canada or europe and the friendliness i recieved is infectious after awhile,and things happen alot faster compared to maybe not at all here.

Yet your state trusted/elected this:Best-Ocasio-Cortez-Memes-Image-724114.jpg

Too many people,too many nutjobs.

Id go to canada or europe and the friendliness i recieved is infectious after awhile,and things happen alot faster compared to maybe not at all here.
That and everyone is out for themselves.

New York gave me a strong aversion for holding open doors for people. Hold it open for one person, then five more will cut in just assuming that you are some plain clothes bellhop.

I moved to PA, and I was thrown for a loop how people are so much nicer and considerate, at least in relation to NYC.

Every time I take the wife and kids to NYC to visit my family, I have to remind her that her usual friendly be nice and considerate demeanor will only get her taken advantage of, and will be completely abused and unappreciated.

That and everyone is out for themselves.

New York gave me a strong aversion for holding open doors for people. Hold it open for one person, then five more will cut in just assuming that you are some plain clothes bellhop.

I moved to PA, and I was thrown for a loop how people are so much nicer and considerate, at least in relation to NYC.

Every time I take the wife and kids to NYC to visit my family, I have to remind her that her usual friendly be nice and considerate demeanor will only get her taken advantage of, and will be completely abused and unappreciated.
All true

Honor isn't about trusting people willy-nilly, it's about acting by a moral system and practicing ethics. I don't trust most people but there really isn't much need for me to do so; I can just shoot the shit about whatever, make somes jokes etc. That's enough for the vast majority of the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back