Do u consider both Amanda and Honda 1 round fighters?

>

• Total voters

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
Both are extremely dangerous in the 1st but Honda has been in 2 fights past 2nd, she was getting outstruck in 1 to Miesha Tate of all ppl even tho she pulled out the armbar and she got KTFO bad in the other

Amanda has been past the 1st more but she slows down and is mentally breakable and has a bully mentality as well. Shes lost every fight that went past the 1st in Strikeforce/Invicta/UFC outside the Valentina one where she was getting beat up in the 3rd. All her wins in those orgs besides that was in the 1st

What do u guys think? The 1st hound could be crazy but itll be very interesting to see what happens if the fight goes longer as both are mentally weak and bullies that dont handle adversity well

Last edited:
Ronda has never looked like she has a great cardio, but she did go a few hard rounds with Miesha one time (I think three rounds), she did look tired, but Miesha's fight IQ was awful and basically gave Ronda around 5 free Judo throws and the sub in a silver platter.

Amanda I'm sure gasses after 2 rounds because she goes HARD. I don't think the fight goes to the 2nd round. Either Amanda breaks Ronda's nose/jaw in 3-4 punches or Ronda takes her down immediately and subs her. IMO Ronda has one round to win it or she'll want out as soon Amanda touches her.

I HOPE both are "1-round fighters."

Both are extremely dangerous in the 1st but Honda has been in 2 fights past 2nd, she was getting outstruck in 1 to Miesha Tate of all ppl even tho she pulled out the armbar and she got KTFO bad in the other

Amanda has been past the 1st more but she slows down and is mentally breakable and has a bully mentality as well. Shes lost every fight that went past the 1st in Strikeforce/Invicta/UFC outside the Valentina one where she was getting beat up in the 3rd. All her wins in those orgs besides that was in the 1st

What do u guys think? The 1st hound could be crazy but itll be very interesting to see what happens if the fight goes longer as both are mentally weak and bullies that dont handle adversity well
Ronda won every round against Miesha.

Nunes is a 1 1/2 to 2 round fighter, Ronda is 3+.

Nunes is a 1 1/2 to 2 round fighter, Ronda is 3+.
Ronda is 1-3 round fighter, there is no evidence to say she can do 3+ rounds with amanda, holly, shevchenko or julianna pena, does she even need to go that many rounds i dont know but i say most of these fights are 50/50 and i think most of the time these fights would end before the 4th round.

Ronda is 1-3 round fighter, there is no evidence to say she can do 3+ rounds with amanda, holly, shevchenko or julianna pena, does she even need to go that many rounds i dont know but i say most of these fights are 50/50 and i think most of the time these fights would end before the 4th round.
By 3+ I meant at least 3.

Ronda is a bad matchup for Pena IMO, Pena is like a less refined but more aggressive Tate whose gameplan is always going to the ground with no striking advantage over Ronda, won't end well for her.

i think theyre both strongest in the first round. i dont think theyre '1 round fighters'

By 3+ I meant at least 3.

Ronda is a bad matchup for Pena IMO, Pena is like a less refined but more aggressive Tate whose gameplan is always going to the ground with no striking advantage over Ronda, won't end well for her.
yeah actually i tend to agree, could expect a early armbar for Rousey, although if Pena is able to stop the armbar i think they could have some good exchanges on the ground

Both are extremely dangerous in the 1st but Honda has been in 2 fights past 2nd, she was getting outstruck in 1 to Miesha Tate of all ppl

gyEkWWo.png

3Cdr35t.gif

Last edited:
I think that the masterful game plan that Edmond has come up with will insure that this fight does not go to a second round.
"Jab Travis, Jab, Jab, Throw the fucking jab!

Ronda went past the 1st round two times, won one and got knocked out in one. She's pretty much a one round fighter. (Not saying she can't win past round 1)

If it's true that Ronda has been walking around and training at 140 weeks out from the the fight then she'll be coming in a lot leaner than against Holm.

I think her cardio will be there if it goes to round 2+. Nunes gasses for sure though. She's got a problem somewhere.

I'd consider Amanda a 1.5 round fighter. With Ronda, we don't have enough evidence to make a determination.

I'd say they both are but it isn't going to matter. I think Ronda takes her arm in round 1. I would hope for Amanda to KTFO Ronda in round 1 though.

If it's true that Ronda has been walking around and training at 140 weeks out from the the fight then she'll be coming in a lot leaner than against Holm.

I think her cardio will be there if it goes to round 2+. Nunes gasses for sure though. She's got a problem somewhere.

Slightly off topic but I wonder if Ronda's gameplan is going to be to outlast Amanda and sub her in later rounds.

Nunes is a 2 round fighter at best, Ronda is hard to say. She definitely starts slowing down in the 2nd but we haven't seen her go complete zombie yet. Both are obviously most dangerous in the 1st, but I think Ronda might have the edge if the fight goes longer.

Back