do they put something in multi vitamins?

B

blanko

no seriously.. i can FEEL the difference between when i do and don't take my multi vitamins... It almost feels like that they put caffene in it... The days i don't take it i feel sooo lethargic..

Vitamins such as B vitamins do have an effect on our energy levels. That may be the reason you feel different/better when you take them.

I wouldn't be surprised if some do have caffeine in them. LOL

Do they put something in multi vitamins?

Yeah, a multitude of vitamins.

J/K. I feel the same way as you. I think it's the Bs.

B vitamins, or you're really deficient in something that the vitamin supplies.

Centrum gave my brother in law migrains.

Gives me the shits.

Your body will react somewhat differently then others, so switch if it upsets you.

I've noticed the same thing but only with high quality ones. I like the GNC Sport on best. Granted I noticed a similar thing since adding more green veggies to my diet.

I like the GNC Sport on best.

Scam. No stronger or better in any way than the original, only more expensive. Minus antioxidant blend + negligible amounts of aminos = bad.

Besides the generic kirkland multi, most average joe multi's dont give you what you need. You can try Animal PAK multi, its hella expansive but amazing. Best gains i've ever had were when i was on that multi. The amino acids they supply really help with protein synthesis

All good multi-vitamins like Centrum give me migrains too, it's terrible.

All good multi-vitamins like Centrum give me migrains too, it's terrible.

Multi vitamins that are good and absorb are meant to fill in where your diet may be lacking. Also if they have antioxidents in it that makes a differance. Good quality multi won't have caffine in it. It is the B's and our body getting what it needs. GNC Maximum greens vita pak is good

Back