Do the women think they can compete with the men?

You're asking me to prove a negative? Who's the uneducated one?

God, what a racist you are. Care to argue otherwise?

See how that works, dummy?

My point was that if you wanted to dispute my actual comment, you would have. The ad hominem is nice though.

My point was that if you wanted to dispute my actual comment, you would have. The ad hominem is nice though.

There's nothing to dispute. You just farted out the words "sexist" and "uneducated." What the fuck does that mean to anyone here? You provide no evidence or examples of this sexist, uneducated behavior that you rushed in here to self righteously denounce, so I can only come to the conclusion that you have nothing of value to add.

Thanks for speaking truth.

Its amazing to me how we have an organization that was built upon Royce Gracie's dismantling of larger, stronger, PED using competitors but there are people that think that a female olympic judoka can't catch a young and inexperienced male professional fighter in a submission.

Bryan Caraway is not a young and inexperienced male professional fighter. Are you fucking serious?

And no one is suggesting that Rousey, the best female fighter in her weight class of the world, can't beat some male fighters and many, many, fatass, male nerds or whatever. Obviously there are plenty of women who can beatup fatboys and old men. We are talking IN GENERAL, that men are just stronger and more built for fighting. Bryan Caraway will destroy her ass.

If you train full MMA (and not just grabass all day), in a real fighting gym....you'd find out real quick that out of the 2-5 females there for cardio kickboxing & booty bootcamp, maybe.....just maybe, 1-2, are up for hard sparring where someone is punching her hard in her face back. Even with the same amount of years of training experience and same weight class, we still have to take it easy on the chicks.

I can't see Mr "Lives With His Parents" doing his popularity much good by ground and pounding one of them for going hard in sparring.

Some of these butchy chicks deserves it. Many of them overstep their bounds and needs a lesson taught in respect.

There's nothing to dispute. You just farted out the words "sexist" and "uneducated." What the fuck does that mean to anyone here? You provide no evidence or examples of this sexist, uneducated behavior that you rushed in here to self righteously denounce, so I can only come to the conclusion that you have nothing of value to add.

Lack of education does not equal uneducated. I have a lack of education in a lot of things, and I'm really educated about others. In the context of this topic, people were throwing out information that was wrong. The sexism you just have to read the thread to see. I made one little comment. You seem like you just want someone to argue with, and I'm not going to be that person. Have fun.

An assertion isn't an argument.

Do you have any facts or evidence you'd like to present? Seems to me that some people define sexism as "statements that make me upset, but that I can't factually dispute so I'm gonna call everyone a sexist and chalk it up as a win."

I did not realize that a person had to have an argument with evidence to have something to say.

Stating the fact that men generally have more musculature and that muscle is more explosive is not sexist. Using that fact like a hammer to make it seem that women are inferior is.

Some of these butchy chicks deserves it. Many of them overstep their bounds and needs a lesson taught in respect.

Well... I should have said it won't improve his popularity, except amongst wife beaters and other misogynists.

Stating the fact that men generally have more musculature and that muscle is more explosive is not sexist. Using that fact like a hammer to make it seem that women are inferior is.

Whaaat?

So weak. So very weak.

I'm using that fact like a hammer because people are asserting that men, generally, aren't naturally better athletes.

But they are. It's a fact.

So in this SPECIFIC case, you could truthfully say that women are generally inferior to men in athletics.

In other words, the top male athletes will necessarily be better than the top female athletes.

If you want to cry sexism at that or whatever else your imagination tells you, go right ahead. I'm not going to let the assertion slide as if it's true, though.

What it boils down to is some posters are intellectually lazy. They can't make a coherent, fact-based argument so they call someone a "sexist" to signal that they're in the "right" intellectual camp to other similarly weak-minded people.

It's cheap, lazy, and cowardly. If you have a case to make, then make it and defend it instead of trying to slap a label on someone so you don't have to respond to their arguments.

Whenever I hear someone just casually throw out sexist, racist or some other "ist" instead of making an actual argument, I just imagine a big, greasy turd sliding out of their mouth and plopping wetly on the floor.

Because that's pretty much all it is.

Personally, I'm still waiting for someone to tell me why female athletes take testosterone to improve performance.

Why not estrogen?

Women have nothing to lose. If i was there when that girl went about subbing guys and how they should go 100%. i would just leave....there's no point in having that kind of argument with a pride female athlete. I loved Serena Williams answer when she was asked about playing Andy Murray in tennis. Said it would be fun, but I doubt I would win 5 points

Of course not, I agree. The only part I'd disagree is that she "struggled". A first round finish is a first round finish.

I guess Nick Diaz easily defeated Paul Daley, then?

Anyway, there are a lot of sexists in denial posting here. I will just say that no athletic commission is going to allow Caraway vs. Rousey for good reason and leave it at that.

i dont think she would not be able to beat any male ufc fighter ...maaaby with a freaky judo take down and a fast armbar right after ..... but i would not bet on that :p

Whaaat?

So weak. So very weak.

I'm using that fact like a hammer because people are asserting that men, generally, aren't naturally better athletes.

But they are. It's a fact.

So in this SPECIFIC case, you could truthfully say that women are generally inferior to men in athletics.

In other words, the top male athletes will necessarily be better than the top female athletes.

If you want to cry sexism at that or whatever else your imagination tells you, go right ahead. I'm not going to let the assertion slide as if it's true, though.

Dude why are you even bothering to debate with these tards?

I don't know if this is true or not, but it sure sounds right to me.

It's similar to when I'm wrestling/play-fighting with my son or, back when we were married, my ex - "beating" them isn't the challenge. Even though I'm a small middle-aged guy (5'5" 160 lb. 44 years), I'm far and away bigger and stronger than them.

The hard part is "winning" without hurting them. It's tougher than it sounds, because they go all-out, while I have to hold back so I don't accidentally hurt them. They can wail away at me all day long, but if don't be careful I could easily hurt them, and then I get, "Why do you have to be so rough? We're only playing!" :rolleyes:

Holy crap sounds like what happened between my ex gf and I

Id say this right now. I know a couple of guys at my gym, that have never train in martial arts in their life. just wrestled high school but are 250lb monsters. They would break rhonda in half, like nothing. first, she would never get them on the ground. they would laugh at this little female trying to take them down. they would pick her up and slam her on the ground.

I could do the same thing to male judoka that were >100lbs lighter than me and I don't have anywhere near the skills of Rhonda. Somewhere around 50lbs advantage the crafty black belts could match me and a bit below that catch me, but 100lbs of muscle is just ridiculously unfair. It's like manipulating a child. You can just make their limbs go anywhere you want.

So what I'm saying is that this fact is irrelevant to 135 males versus 135 females. Both would be destroyed by Brett Rogers.

Anyone that has certain level of education can tell the clear anatomical differences between males and females and can easily determine that physical comparison is out of discussion. Men are vastly superior to women in the physical department -which dates back to gender roles in society @ thousands of years B.C.-

Of course there are very very few rare exceptions of women freak athletes but it is widely known that a woman can't compete with a man, she will likely get destroyed and it gives me the laughs when I see these women trying to act tough and think to themselves that they have something to prove when it comes with competing with guys.

Couldn't be better described by the humbling experience of Chris Evert-Lloyd, one of the greatest athletes and female tennis players of all time (#1 player, 18 Grand Slams (more than Federer and higher win% than Federer)). She struggled to win just a single game when playing against his brother in tennis, and he wasn't even ranked as a pro. Imagine what would happen in sports that are far more physical than tennis like basketball, football, soccer.... or MMA.
I remember back during the Mia Hamm days, the US Women's National Team was beaten by a Men's D1 team (UConn, I believe).

You are missing the pretty obvious point. There are weight classes for a reason. Guess what that reason is? The same goes for women. That doesn't say anything about their skills, necessarily, just that they have a size/strength/anatomical disadvantage to men. Caraway saying he would smash Ronda is like Jones saying he would smash Faber.

Yea, its all bravado. They know they can't roll with the men. The same way a 155er couldn't go with a 205 guy.

So i don't at all hold it against them. Its basically the Napoleon complex.

fraser-pryce.jpg

There have been male mixed martial artists caught using PEDs who still don't have this level of lean muscle mass and speed.
Funny thing is her gold medal run wouldn't have even earned her a medal in the Louisiana Boys High School State Track Meet.

Last edited:
Back in the early 70's there was a "Battle of the Sexes" between women's champ, Billie Jean King, and tennis pro Bobby Riggs.

King beat Riggs and feminists celebrated her triumph.

Problem was, King was 29 and one of the best in the world. Riggs was 55. Billie Jean
So it only proved that one of the best female tennis playerers in the world could beat a washed up male player.

And now they're saying the match was thrown by Riggs.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlin...gs-battle-of-the-sexes-win-reportedly-rigged/

***edited because I had a couple of facts wrong****

Oh, and i didn't know this but more recently the Williams sisters did play a male pro.

A fourth event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams, aged 17 and 16 respectively, had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked above 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park.

Braasch first took on Venus and beat her 6

Back