Do the women think they can compete with the men?

Women also have small brains..brains a third the size of us. It's science.

its-science-anchorman.gif

h6fUFUF.gif

A man who is the same weight as a woman still has biological advantages.

Pound for pound, men have more muscle mass. This is a fact. Men are more explosive, this is a fact.

Men are, in general, more muscular than women. Women are just over half as strong as men in their upper bodies, and about two-thirds as strong in their lower bodies. [What's the Strongest Muscle In the Human Body? ]

While the male metabolism burns calories faster, the female metabolism tends to convert more food to fat. Women store the extra fat in their breasts, hips, buttocks, and as subcutaneous fat in the bottom layer of their skin giving a woman's skin its softer, plumper feel.

Male and female bodies are well-designed for each gender's role in a primitive society. Women are built for carrying and birthing children, and must have wider hips and keep extra fat in store for the ordeal of pregnancy. Men, free from the requirements of childbirth, benefit from being as strong and lithe as possible, both in their search for food, and when in competition with other men.

http://www.livescience.com/33513-men-vs-women-our-physical-differences-explained.html

I can't believe this has to be explained to anyone over the age of 5 years old.

Weird. All it would take is for the top women to go hard in practice against average male MMA fighters to squash that delusion real quick haha

Men are physically superior to woman as far as competition goes. Running, jumping, strength, etc. This is not an opinion, it's reality. TS is absolutely correct in that regard. You can label that "male chauvinism", but it's pure science.

Caraway and Ronda both fight at 135.

Ronda especially seemed to think she could beat some of the guys, saying "I'm the women's champ and Caraway is a mid-level men's fighter so I don't see why I couldn't) until a tranny started fighting girls and she did a pretty quick about face on the topic. So no, I don't think they think they could hang with the guys.

Yes, I know they weigh the same and that was obviously not my point. Weights are not comparable between men and women. Caraway at 135 (if he actually weighed that much) could probably easily beat Cyborg at 170+.
Now, Ronda just has the psyche that she thinks she can beat anyone. She is, after all, a fighter.

Men certainly aren't built for fighting, they break their hands constantly when punching, break all the weak bones in the hands and feet. The low levels of muscle and bone mass in men compared to other apes paints a clear picture, men are weak. Men are primarily built for tool making if you take into account the size of the brain and the way hands are designed. Obviously, you're not up to snuff on your anatomy and physiology, so no reason to comment on the second statement.

Thanks for speaking truth.

Its amazing to me how we have an organization that was built upon Royce Gracie's dismantling of larger, stronger, PED using competitors but there are people that think that a female olympic judoka can't catch a young and inexperienced male professional fighter in a submission.

Can someone please point me in the direction of hard evidence that women have been superior to men in ANY sport? In all of history? 100 meters times? Distance times? Hurdle times? Long jump? High jump? Weightlifting? Powerlifting? In all of history? Thank you.

I'm 5'11" and have been lifting weights for 12 years now. I played college sports and was pretty damn successful. I can't touch my 2X world champion bjj instructor without him threatening to break something within 5 seconds....and he's 5'2" and a lean 135ish.

Size will always matter, but it isn't the only thing that matters.

So all the people here who so bizarrely deny the clear physical differences/advantages men have over women are cool with a man fighting a woman so long as they weigh the same?

And also, please explain to me, then, why there are no female baseball players in MLB, football players in the NFL, basketball players in the NFL, or hockey players in the NHL.

Thanks.

Can someone please point me in the direction of hard evidence that women have been superior to men in ANY sport? In all of history? 100 meters times? Distance times? Hurdle times? Long jump? High jump? Weightlifting? Powerlifting? In all of history? Thank you.

Shut up, they explained.

I guess we'll see next week when More Ass goes 100% in training against The Mooch. See if anything is bruised besides her ego.

Honestly I think Ronda has a good chance against Caraway.

I think she'd get wrecked going against a top 5 male 135er like Faber, but I give her a good shot at taking Caraway down and getting the armbar.

Dude, are you living in the same delusional world Rhonda is in? Caraway would beat her in under a minute. he is a man. she is a woman. end of story. end of debate.

Its amazing to me how we have an organization that was built upon Royce Gracie's dismantling of larger, stronger, PED using competitors but there are people that think that a female olympic judoka can't catch a young and inexperienced male professional fighter in a submission.

Could Ronda catch me? Sure.

But Caraway? He fights in the UFC against far better fighters than she does. He's not inexperienced.

I guess anything is possible, though.

Easy way to settle this is to let them fight. And tell everyone to stop complaining about Caraway threatening to knock out Rousey's teeth. Obviously, she's equal if not better at fighting, so why the outrage?

She ended the fight via submission in the first round. If that is "struggling" I have no idea what you're looking for in a fight. I agree with the basis of your thread though. Women are at a physical disadvantage to men and that is just reality. The only thing I'd say is that when it comes to martial arts though, training is the great equalizer. I don't mean a female trained fighter can train hard and beat a male trained fighter. Just saying its not some universal rule that women lose to men in fights, period. If a man who has never trained in any martial art for example tries to man handle a female with a black belt in BJJ he may find himself losing a limb.

Id say this right now. I know a couple of guys at my gym, that have never train in martial arts in their life. just wrestled high school but are 250lb monsters. They would break rhonda in half, like nothing. first, she would never get them on the ground. they would laugh at this little female trying to take them down. they would pick her up and slam her on the ground.

Could Ronda catch me? Sure.

But Caraway? He fights in the UFC against far better fighters than she does. He's not inexperienced.

I guess anything is possible, though.

Easy way to settle this is to let them fight. And tell everyone to stop complaining about Caraway threatening to knock out Rousey's teeth. Obviously, she's equal if not better at fighting, so why the outrage?

I haven't watched this season so I can't speak about Caraway, but I've watched enough seasons of TUF to know there are guys there with gaping holes in their games who I think could be beaten in streetfights by nobodies. This is certainly the exception to the rule but let's be honest here. Amir Sadollah had 0 professional fights and no wrestling, and he was not a particularly strong or athletic guy, and he managed to win TUF 7. To pretend like all men are above all women in the fight game is a complete joke.

People were talking about Caraway and young and inexperienced he is not. He is a very good grappler.

My curiousity was piqued by your PED comments. I had not heard that any of Royce's competition was on PEDs. Who was it? with source, please. As we all know, Royce tested positive for a PED following his rematch with Saku.

Yes, I know they weigh the same and that was obviously not my point. Weights are not comparable between men and women. Caraway at 135 (if he actually weighed that much) could probably easily beat Cyborg at 170+.
Now, Ronda just has the psyche that she thinks she can beat anyone. She is, after all, a fighter.

Wasn't sure what you were saying but yeah, men of the same size have a clear advantage and since these girls fight at 135, there aren't any men with enough of a size deficit unless they fight young children. I'm sure Ronday knows this but wouldn't admit it unless she had to prove it.

Back