Do the fighters owe me a good performance because I paid 50 bucks?

We aren't paying the fighters.

That's like saying we pay the cashiers whenever we shop.

The fighter and the employer are the only two parties who owe anyone anything.

Read the terms and conditions if you're not convinced.

No, they don't. If I own a grocery store, you can't demand better products. You can request, and if I am smart, I listen to my customers. But I am not your slave, and in the end, I decide what products I sell.

Fighters owe themselves to put up a decent performance, if they can dominate they should learn finishing moves.

You decide on whether or not to buy the product based on your expectations. Fighters don't change their strategy due to fluctuations in PPV sales. It's not a valid point; you are a dumbass. In addition, you are really just mad at yourself for making a poor buying decision. Frustration with the fighters is misplaced anger.

Hell no , UFC owes me a good stable broadcast, thats about it

I lean more towards fighters only owe the fans a reasonable amount of action and effort to win the fight. If you're looking for street brawl action or can't appreciate clinch work and jiu jitsu, then you're better off not buying a ticket.
Personally, if I knew I was in for a night of takedowns, GnP and jiu jitsu, I wouldn't buy a ticket.

Yes because the implied deal isn't I'll order PPV to watch shitty bout or bout ended in one minute due to nutshot. Whether or not you deliver on the deal determines how likely I am to order another PPV.

Back