Do the fighters owe me a good performance because I paid 50 bucks?

Actually closer to 70 bucks here because I live in Canada.

Do I have the right to say they just push the action, fight better, throw more strikes, and wrestle more and go for more submissions because I paid for the ppv?

One one hand they are professional athletes doing something I can’t.

On the other hand if me and other people weren’t paying for the card, they would have to get regular jobs just like us.

GSP would be working at insurance agency and Anderson Silva would be working construction if we don’t order those ppvs.

Do they owe us a good performance cuz we paid?

FWIW: i know how ridiculous it sounds to picture my fat ass on the couch screaming for Chael Sonnen to shoot for a better takedown because I paid 50 bucks, but it’s a valid point.
Define "good performance".

Don't ever make an argument that essentially says someone should be grateful to you because you purchase their product.

Does Lebron owe nothing but ridiculous 3s and windmill dunks to everybody watching?

LOL I'd hate to hear what you expect after a dinner date.

Oh it gets worse if you have read TS threads in the Mayberry about his herpes or what ever it was he has.

GSP would be working at insurance agency and Anderson Silva would be working construction...
giphy.gif

Oh it gets worse if you have read TS threads in the Mayberry about his herpes or what ever it was he has.

It’s HPV and it sucks but I’ve kinda come
To terms with it. I can’t have sex for a while which was my only source of entertainment.

This is my karma for all the harm I’ve done to young women. It’s my time to suffer for my sins.

Their job is to win via the means that works best for them. You can enjoy that for what it is, or don't

It’s on the ufc to make the best matchups to entertain the fans. That’s why you decide to pay or stream based off the card they design.

They don't owe you anything. That being said you have the right to react as you wish.

Never pay you wont feel like they owe you anything.

Honestly MMA is out moated archaic model. You know what most popular and most lucrative games are today? Free to plays. Like LOL.

Games get rewarded after satisfaction.

I'd give like 500 dollars each to fighter I like but since UFC gets it all fuck em

Actually closer to 70 bucks here because I live in Canada.

Do I have the right to say they just push the action, fight better, throw more strikes, and wrestle more and go for more submissions because I paid for the ppv?

One one hand they are professional athletes doing something I can’t.

On the other hand if me and other people weren’t paying for the card, they would have to get regular jobs just like us.

GSP would be working at insurance agency and Anderson Silva would be working construction if we don’t order those ppvs.

Do they owe us a good performance cuz we paid?

FWIW: i know how ridiculous it sounds to picture my fat ass on the couch screaming for Chael Sonnen to shoot for a better takedown because I paid 50 bucks, but it’s a valid point.
no, they dont "owe" you anything..... other than A fight. No matter the quality of the fight.

you pay with the knowledge that you will see fights, if you watch a UFC show, you see fights..... transaction complete.

Fighters dont owe the fans anything. Sadly the bulk of mma fans know very little about fighting so they dont see the entertaintment value in certain types of fights.
Personally I dont think PPVs is worth 65$ most of the time. Most PPVs isnt worth spending ur saturday night in front of a TV anyways.....

Did you read my post? Without the fans money a lot of them would be out there flipping burgers like you’ll do for the rest of your life.
I see. You play the customer card. And when someone calls you out for it you try to burn them personally. No they don't. Fights may only look good on paper, sometimes you get a Francis vs Lewis

Sure puting on bad fights is not good for the athlete or the business, but no they don't owe you anything. You buy on your own volition. Sometimes cards deliver, sometimes they don't. Paying for the product is a gamble

No, but to a certain extent they do, like Ngannou vs Lewis is ridiculous, that was a PPV fight and they didn't throw a single punch and they were a big part of the reason why people even bought that PPV so I think Ngannou owes his fans for that one. He's slowly paying it back.

Like if you're not gonna throw a single punch then why are customers paying to watch. I think it's completely fair that Dana isn't talking to Ngannou. He fucked up big time with that fight.

Last edited:
No. You owe the fighters. Now you have to go buy Tim Sylvia t-shirts for life. You have to buy all his fights and watch Sylvia vs AA 3, Sylvia vs Monson on repeat. You can only drink proper 12 and eat Johnny Hendrcks steak. You owe the fighters for paying to watch them. You owe Dana too btw. Only you.

I think they owe you effort ... but they don’t owe a great fight

why not when i pay my landscaper 80 bucks month i expect a good job. tbh i dont buy this ufc because flawed model of pay in advance. never pay before satisfied imo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back