Do the Disney (Orlando area) parks have exclusive Marvel merchandise?

Frylock

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Or are they not allowed to sell any because Universal owns the Marvel theme park rights?

I haven't been to Disney in a decade and I just got passes and I thought since Disney now owns Marvel I know they sell Marvel stuff online, maybe they would have cool stuff at the parks. Then I saw an article about Universal Orlando owning the theme park Marvel rights or whatever.

Anyone have any info on this?

Sorry for the random question - going to WDW tomorrow, figured I'd ask you wonderful people.

I was there in October and I don't recall seeing any Marvel merch at all.

I was there in October and I don't recall seeing any Marvel merch at all.

well that's a bummer

the Disney store in the mall by me has some Marvel stuff but it's all for children :(

The Disney store .com had some good stuff a few months ago from Marvel select, but they're gone now.

Marvel-Select-Winter-Soldier-1.jpg

I got Winter Soldier from there. There's a comic convention coming up in Macon, Georgia in Feb. I'm saving up now to raid the vendors there.

well that's a bummer

the Disney store in the mall by me has some Marvel stuff but it's all for children :(

Yea stores should sell more comic book toys for adults

Universal is fun as shit.

I'm not saying it wasn't fun.....just expected more rides and attractions.......best part was it was dead as fuck cause we planned it while it was raining and my Florida family new it would clear out so literally no lines and my friend went down day's before hand and we met up in park.....that was a blaaaaast....but only a a hand full of rides really that was worth it at the time.....this was.....2002-2003 so.......oh wow i'm getting old haha

That Spiderman ride in Universal is amazing. Sucks that they got rid of Jaws and King Kong though.

That Spiderman ride in Universal is amazing. Sucks that they got rid of Jaws and King Kong though.

I would take the King Kong ride over The Mummy any day.

Was there in the summer
The ET ride doesn't look dated at all!
Spiderman and the transformers ride was pretty awesome
There is a graphic novel section in the superhero part of island of adventure.

Back