Do something

pre fight antics mean nothing, especially to an individual named kamaru usman. a man who grew up in poverty in nigeria, playing with a wheel from a broken bicycle, having to walk miles to get clean fresh water. the man (boy back then) wasnt living,he was surviving. usman has no time for pre fight nonsense. haters, trolls and detractors want to say silly things like "usman is shook" and because usman is praising masvidal thinks that he is scared of masvidal? like the guy with the gsp profile pic said, he will make eye contact on fight night. also the weigh in should be interesting. they are on a different plane crossing the atlantic now, we are getting the fight

they both got out from the place where this girl lives:

sean-omalley-instagramsugaseanmma3.jpg
<{vega}>

yeah kamaru was trying hard not to make eye contact
Didn't Fedor refuse to make eye contact with his opponents as well?

Fighters have to do what they have to do to get into their proper mindset. The fight will show what's what, not this

They get paid to fight on the night of the fight. Anything else is them throwing away money.

If we analyze carefully Masvidal is walking into the elevator, with his back to Usman, wearing sunglasses, and talking on the phone. Chances are he was distracted and didn’t see anything.

Usman is coming out of the doorway, even through his peripheral vision he can spot Mas. But he chooses to stare into the distance in an unnatural way, and his arms are folded in front of his body in a defensive posture, like a witness testifying in court.

In conclusion: The test results are back, and Marty has tested positive for shook.

Last edited:
The build up to this fight could’ve been epic if it wasn’t short notice, shame we missed out on it.
Could've been WAAAAAYYYYYY more epic had it been in front of a sell out crowd!!! That's the part i'm bummed about. Still don't know if i'm gonna order it. I just don't get as excited to watch without the crowd going crazy. It's just a little too unsettling

Just curious: Has a UFC fight ever been cancelled due to a pre-fight brawl between the two fighters?

The only fights cancelled due to brawl which I can recall are Borg and Chiesa getting injured while Conor attacked the bus, and Khabib's team mates being suspended after the post-fight brawl.
Yeah great idea, let´s actually have the scrap in the elevator lobby so we can´t get paid $500.000
I wonder how far an instigator could take advantage of that situation though.
Sucker punch your opponent (as much as you can get away with without actually damaging them or having the fight cancelled) run away, and when he goes in for payback you go
"You really want throw down, have the fight cancelled and lose 500K? It's up to you"

Last edited:
Back