Do some people just randomly hate you?

I had a couple of people who didnt like me at my old job. But nothing spectacular.

I have quite a few experiences relating to this in the work place. Especially when I was young and niave.

Most the people I worked with were much older than me. While I'm the new guy, trying to be friendly with everyone in order to have good working relations. Big mistake!

Kindness is mistaken for weakness.

I lean this way now. I got passed up for a promotion because i was on good terms with my manager. The ceo didnt like her and held it against me.

K fuck everyone then.

i have that with some people. i have a low tolerance for bullshit and not much of a filter, like larry david, so naturally you end up with some abrasive situations.

the common man can intuitively detect my extreme intelligence and it often unnerves them for sure
What's 'the common man' to you?
And nope, you just try to rub it in their faces like you do here aswell cause you are insecure trying to compensate something.
<36>

Yeah, I play o line and there's a couple of guys on our defence that really don't like me. I work hard to be good and do what I can for the team, I'm not about to cease the big dick energy, that's part of my game and it's my fucking team.

Maybe I rib chopped em and they're salty, or upset I'm so much bigger than them. I've thought of asking but that's not going to go anywhere decent sooo...

Not that I am aware of. Hate is a pretty intense emotion though. If you really randomly hate someone, you have some issues.

At first it seemed like people were randomly hating that poster fingercuffs but it started to make more sense as I started paying closer attention.

Happens to me all the time being a tall, lean, athletic male. My attractive but non descript face is like a Michael Myers mask that women project their worst fears on.

oh
how do you show off your intellegence irl?
i usually just rock one of those im with stupid shirts with the arrow pointing upwards
"intuitively senses" means they detect my extreme intelligence without my showing it off in real life

What's 'the common man' to you?
the vast, vast majority of the human race

And nope, you just try to rub it in their faces like you do here aswell cause you are insecure trying to compensate something.
<36>
incorrect...my vantage point is simply above the common man who then interprets such a perspective as insulting (e.g. "rubbing it in his face")

if you acknowledge that there are geniuses in the world...then you must acknowledge that certain levels of thought are beyond your comprehension

At first it seemed like people were randomly hating that poster fingercuffs but it started to make more sense as I started paying closer attention.
At least have the bollocks to tag me in when you slag me off, lol.

Yes, I was just talking about that the other day. There was this girl at my job that was always a bit cold and stand-offish toward me. I can think of only 1 small thing I did that made her unhappy but she already didn't care for me, and I more than made up for it. Sometimes people won't like you and they'll look for ways to justify it in hindsight.

What people need to understand is that there will always be some people who dislike you no matter what you do. Or even if you don't do anything for that matter.

In my opinion, it is a waste of energy stressing or even thinking about it. I for one, am nice to anyone who gives me a reason not to be. If someone that I've barely ever interacted with dislikes me, I'll ponder for a second to see if I may have said or done something that I didn't realize offended them, but if I can't think of anything I shrug and go on about my life. We're adults, if I did something that bothered you, you can tell me... I have no time for games.

Some people just can't take being disliked for some reason. Ironically, I don't like people like that, there are some things you should be willing to upset others over. OP, you sound like you take it too personally. As long as you aren't a dick, you shouldn't be worrying about a factor out of your control.
I don’t really care if a bad persons dislikes me. I guess I did get annoyed with how this one guy hated me but liked everybody else though. It just seemed unfair. But at the end of the day I didn’t want to be his friend because I could tell he was a scumbag. It just interests me that you can be hated by somebody for nothing at all.

I had a female co-worker that hated me for some reason. Never did or said anything to deserve the shit she did and for the most part I just ignored her the best I could. I think her or her bf felt threatened by me or something idk. Come to think about it I was banging 2 of my other co-workers at that time so maybe she was jealous.

Back