Do some people just randomly hate you?

I used to care what people thought about me all the time when I was younger

now I don't really care, be true to yourself and be kind if that's you, its only weakness if you let it be turned into a weakness, that's why I love the person of Jesus --- kind but firm

if people like you, its a intelligent choice on their part

if they don't like you, their loss

I had kid. She changed my life
That's awesome to hear. I was always dumbfounded when my friends would have kids and still be out late gettin fucked up on the street and looking for the next scheme. I'm lucky in a weird way, I took a lot of acid and it fucked me up mentally, but that resulted in me becoming a big scaredy cat and I started caring about my wellbeing. Those long nights on the block started becoming more and more devilish to me. I still hangout with some friends from back when. But only in small doses

I work with old people in nursing homes and assisted living facilities. I've had plenty of people who have dementia curse my name and become combative. They aren't really consciously doing it though.

However in high school there was an art teacher that hated my guts for a reason I couldn't understand. I took a few art electives but never had him as a teacher but I would often stay after school to work on projects. He always criticized my work without offering anything constructive and one day after school when I was talking with a classmate he told me to shut up. I had also lost my glasses one day and the last place I remember wearing them was in one of the art classrooms. I went back to ask the next class if they had seen them and before I could finish my sentence he said, "Nobody has seen your glasses, now get out."

.....I found them in the hallway right outside the room cracked in half later on that day. I always wondered if he had actually found them and broke them on purpose.

I work with old people in nursing homes and assisted living facilities. I've had plenty of people who have dementia curse my name and become combative. They aren't really consciously doing it though.

However in high school there was an art teacher that hated my guts for a reason I couldn't understand. I took a few art electives but never had him as a teacher but I would often stay after school to work on projects. He always criticized my work without offering anything constructive and one day after school when I was talking with a classmate he told me to shut up. I had also lost my glasses one day and the last place I remember wearing them was in one of the art classrooms. I went back to ask the next class if they had seen them and before I could finish my sentence he said, "Nobody has seen your glasses, now get out."

.....I found them in the hallway right outside the room cracked in half later on that day. I always wondered if he had actually found them and broke them on purpose.
I worked with old people as well but most of them liked me a lot and thought that I was their grandson :D They can be rude but it never offended me as most of them have lost their faculties

That’s a wild story in regards to your teacher. He sounds like pure evil. Just one of those mean for no reason people. He must be an angry man deep down.

The homeless.

When they ask me for money and I say "No."

That's awesome to hear. I was always dumbfounded when my friends would have kids and still be out late gettin fucked up on the street and looking for the next scheme. I'm lucky in a weird way, I took a lot of acid and it fucked me up mentally, but that resulted in me becoming a big scaredy cat and I started caring about my wellbeing. Those long nights on the block started becoming more and more devilish to me. I still hangout with some friends from back when. But only in small doses
Nothin puts the fear of preservation into ya like a 10 strip and a bad trip

The homeless.

When they ask me for money and I say "No."
They don't hate you for that. They expect you to say no. It's more important how you say it.

I usually say Sorry, wish I could help or something like that.

Back