do some of you poeople give some credit now?

slyslickNwicked

Brown Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
A lot of people where saying hendricks had a bad weight maybe he did, maybe he didnt... wat DC addmited at the Post Fight Press Conf is that Jones landed some nice knees to his mid section, thuss Affecting his cardio and affected him

now if u remember Robbie landed excellent knees to Hendricks mid section in the first round which i believe also affected his performance not just the "Weigh Cut"

so now if theres a 3rd fight Robbie must target that Mid Section again and again they eventually add up

Seriously question: Who wasn't giving credit before that would now? When it comes to ability I dont know many, if any, that would question jones. It's about his personality. That was not helped today.

A lot of people where saying hendricks had a bad weight maybe he did, maybe he didnt... wat DC addmited at the Post Fight Press Conf is that Jones landed some nice knees to his mid section, thuss Affecting his cardio and affected him

now if u remember Robbie landed excellent knees to Hendricks mid section in the first round which i believe also affected his performance not just the "Weigh Cut"

so now if theres a 3rd fight Robbie must target that Mid Section again and again they eventually add up

Of course constant mid section attacks will slow the fighter down. I have been in same situation in my first Muay Thai bout . But I'm also suprised that more fighters don't do it it's how Pettis put Cerrone away .

Of course constant mid section attacks will slow the fighter down. I have been in same situation in my first Muay Thai bout . But I'm also suprised that more fighters don't do it it's how Pettis put Cerrone away .

also dont forget that was how Machida got Wedman to start going back in that 4th round..seems to work people just need to use it correctly insted of head huntin the whole fight

Jones is not really that great of a fighter. He is long with good cardio. He lacks speed and most of all ko power. Yes, he gameplans well and can "dominate" his opponents. Yawn.

Jones is not really that great of a fighter. He is long with good cardio. He lacks speed and most of all ko power. Yes, he gameplans well and can "dominate" his opponents. Yawn.

He lacks speed? I wonder how he's landing those elbows on everyone then...

Back