do some of you poeople give some credit now?

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by slyslickNwicked, Jan 4, 2015.

1. slyslickNwicked

slyslickNwicked Brown Belt Platinum Member

A lot of people where saying hendricks had a bad weight maybe he did, maybe he didnt... wat DC addmited at the Post Fight Press Conf is that Jones landed some nice knees to his mid section, thuss Affecting his cardio and affected him

now if u remember Robbie landed excellent knees to Hendricks mid section in the first round which i believe also affected his performance not just the "Weigh Cut"

so now if theres a 3rd fight Robbie must target that Mid Section again and again they eventually add up

2. MilesAbove

MilesAbove Gold Belt

Seriously question: Who wasn't giving credit before that would now? When it comes to ability I dont know many, if any, that would question jones. It's about his personality. That was not helped today.

3. Pangi

Pangi Green Belt

Of course constant mid section attacks will slow the fighter down. I have been in same situation in my first Muay Thai bout . But I'm also suprised that more fighters don't do it it's how Pettis put Cerrone away .

4. slyslickNwicked

slyslickNwicked Brown Belt Platinum Member

also dont forget that was how Machida got Wedman to start going back in that 4th round..seems to work people just need to use it correctly insted of head huntin the whole fight

5. kic**

kic** Orange Belt

Jones is not really that great of a fighter. He is long with good cardio. He lacks speed and most of all ko power. Yes, he gameplans well and can "dominate" his opponents. Yawn.

6. prikoke

prikoke Brown Belt

He lacks speed? I wonder how he's landing those elbows on everyone then...