Do some of the guys on this season even lift bro?

TheNinja

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Seriously, Tate's top 2 picks look like they are allergic to weightlifting or something. I'm not saying you gotta be super swole, but it certainly can't hurt your MMA game to have a little strength can it?

You know these guys weigh 135 lbs, right?

You know these guys weigh 135 lbs, right?

Bingo!!! Holdsworth is 5'11" and 135lbs. Of course he looks skinny next to Beal (who is 5'7"!!!). Hell, Rhonda is prolly walking around at 145-150 in this show...

Seriously, Tate's top 2 picks look like they are allergic to weightlifting or something. I'm not saying you gotta be super swole, but it certainly can't hurt your MMA game to have a little strength can it?

epic title but fail of a thread lol. I give you a 4/10

The threads around her not only are about looks, now they get dumber by the minute

The threads around her not only are about looks, now they get dumber by the minute

WTF? Then why bother commenting on one? Its like calling a sex hot line just to tell people you're not in the mood.

WTF? Then why bother commenting on one? Its like calling a sex hot line just to tell people you're not in the mood.

Well I like coming to read threads. We all like getting laid and sex appeal and Im not an uptight prick. However since WMMA joined the UFC and TUF womens started there have been more threads on Ass, sex looks and what not focusing on the other aspects of them being in the UFC than talking about their skill set. Repeating threads are just getting a bit tiresome and starting to get over played.

I love ass, especially Meisha's as much as the next guy. Believe me, I'd drag my balls through a mile of broken glass to hear her fart over a walkie talkie after a Taco Bell binge, but it would be nice to see the girls get more credit for their attributes, instead of their ASSets.

Ya dig?

I agree with op. They do all have the bodies of a weak little teenager.

There's a give and take. But in general, for standup strikers, it's a huge advantage to be the tallest, thus longer reach (usually) in your weight class.

Well I like coming to read threads. We all like getting laid and sex appeal and Im not an uptight prick. However since WMMA joined the UFC and TUF womens started there have been more threads on Ass, sex looks and what not focusing on the other aspects of them being in the UFC than talking about their skill set. Repeating threads are just getting a bit tiresome and starting to get over played.

I love ass, especially Meisha's as much as the next guy. Believe me, I'd drag my balls through a mile of broken glass to hear her fart over a walkie talkie after a Taco Bell binge, but it would be nice to see the girls get more credit for their attributes, instead of their ASSets.

Ya dig?

Yeah you're still doing it....all over the map lol

Ya dig?

I agree. But that had nothing to do with what I said. I'm responding to the ridiculous concept of coming onto a thread you obviously have no interest in simply to let everyone know you're not interested.

in the last TUF almost everyone was on roids.
quite a difference.

I'm on the side of logic, and martial arts are not bodybuilding, but I also kinda' agree, most modern fighters have at least some kind of an athletic/strong build but some of the guys on the show have the build of a starving 12 year old kid. It's one thing being thin like Condit, Sadollah or Cerrone and it's another thing looking like a sick kid.

Look at Sherdoggers critiquing the physique of fighters who made it in the house for a chance for a UFC contract. Fucking awesome. I guess they don't have coaches there monitoring their strength and conditioning? Times are tough indeed if the UFC can't afford that.

Look at Sherdoggers critiquing the physique of fighters who made it in the house for a chance for a UFC contract. Fucking awesome. I guess they don't have coaches there monitoring their strength and conditioning? Times are tough indeed if the UFC can't afford that.

yea, no kidding right? these guys in TUF are usually the topdogs of their MMA gym who everyone looks up too and afraid to spar hard with.....most of these little guys in the current TUF can beat the living shit out of many to all of the fighters from their local MMA gyms....and this is talking about MMA, not straight up grab-assing only.

You also have to consider, some of these guys probably belong at FLW, where they'll look much bigger.

...I'm sorry they aren't pretty enough for TS to like :(

Back