Do smaller fighters have worse chins?

I remember when i was 4 someone threw a ball at me (he was also 4) and i cried.

Now, 37 years old, i wouldn't give a shit if a 4 year old threw a ball at me.

So yeah. Science bitch.

There you have it.

Mods, please close this thread nao.

Imagine TJ getting hit by a heavyweight.

The shots Cejudo landed weren't big shots even by 125 lb standards. They weren't clean anyway. I don't think it would be possible for Cejudo to knock out a heavyweight like even Overeem even if Overeem was tied to a chair with his hands behind his back and Cejudo was allowed to throw haymakers at him.

I mean the force behind Cejudo's punches would be equivalent to a pawing jab at heavyweight, which wouldn't even count as a significant strike.

Weird to see someone go down to a glancing shot so early in a 125 lb fight.

It might have a lot to do with TJ weighing in at 125 lbs. He looked like SHIT! His brain rattling around in his dehydrated cranium like a fuckin' Maraca...

It's not pinching a nerve. It's the brain accelerating into the skull, forcing it to say wtf and turn off or get scrambled.
I’m not an expert but I think there is a nerve that causes a ko also from getting compressed or stretched from neck rotation

tenor.gif

The shots Cejudo landed weren't big shots even by 125 lb standards. They weren't clean anyway. I don't think it would be possible for Cejudo to knock out a heavyweight like even Overeem even if Overeem was tied to a chair with his hands behind his back and Cejudo was allowed to throw haymakers at him.

I mean the force behind Cejudo's punches would be equivalent to a pawing jab at heavyweight, which wouldn't even count as a significant strike.

Sounds like you don't really understand a KO. You seem to think its based on how hard you can punch and you are wrong. You dont need to deliver massive force to shut down the brain. You just need to deliver force unexpectedly. This is why they say "its the shots you don't see that hurt the worse". If Overeem closed his eyes and let Cejudo hit him he would get KOd.

What's if hes a ninja and knows where the pressure points are?

Let's say you are 200lbs and someone drops a 100lbs weight on your head.

That's 50% of your weight. You'll have a concussion.

That's the same as a 100lbs person having 50lbs dropped on to their head.

But for you? That's only 25% of your weight. You will likely just have a lump on your head but in general you'll be fine.

You guys never played conkers before? Heavier conker wins. That's why I used to cover mine in glue and then varnish it.

Yes that’s why heavier fighters usually have longer careers they can take the damage easier.

Ovareem as a batamweight with the knockouts he suffered would be a studdering retard by now.

SparklingUnevenGoosefish-size_restricted.gif

gG4DaUG.gif

to be continued........................

No. People just become bigger pussies the bigger they get. Ngannou doesn't hit harder than MM.

I'm absolutely certain Cejudo would viciously knock Overeem out under these circumstances.

Yes, obviously. It's not a set in stone rule but generally the bigger you are the harder you are to KO. Of course it is offset by the fact that the power increases with bigger men hitting each other when fighting in weightclasses.

Back