Do Sherdoggers even lift? Khabib isn't big and sucks at weight cutting. Conor's excuse Debunked!

View attachment 432515 View attachment 432517

Khabib is by no means a man-mountain – he’s a lightweight, after all – and the size difference between him and Conor isn’t massive, but he does have a much bigger core, which counts for a lot when it comes to strength.

This isn’t bodybuilding; you can’t just compare height and delts and leave it at that when you’re thinking about who’s “bigger” in MMA.
Abs doesn't = Core strength......Abs are just that, abs....Sure you can say people with nice abs, have a big core strength but that isn't always true.

688715894.jpg.0.jpg

I bet Askren has more core strength than Khabib or any other 6 pack abs fighter even tho askren has no abs.

As for Conor abs......I believe the Tiger tattoo blocks his abs.....He does have some abs.

Anyways Conor has bigger lats/arms/quads/etc bigger than Khabib....While Conor is more shredded as well....So yeah, Khabib may have slightly better abs but Conor beats him in everything else so the size is really similar.

khabib-nurmagomedov-of-russia-looks-on-against-michael-johnson-of-the-picture-id622880234

Conor+McGregor+UFC+202+Diaz+v+McGregor+2+JhcogwbPJR0l.jpg

usa_today_10508072.0.jpg

john-mccarthy-conor-mcgregor-ufc-202.jpg

In what fucking Universe, is this considered "big"? Not even big for a lightweight....

He carries a bunch of bodyfat and he doesn't have any huge muscles and isn't cut at all.

He's also 5'10 with a 70 inch reach(Conor is 5'9 with 74 inch reach), which is very normalish for Top Lighweights.

Now I know what you people are gonna say "But But he cuts so much weight!!! From 187lbs!!! His dad said so!!!".........There is no fucking way, that he cuts water weight from 187lbs........He might walk around that weight and diet to 175-180lbs then cut water weight from there....which is normal as fuck for lightweights yet Khabib has a hardtime cutting, which leads me to believe that he simply sucks at it...Either is genetic or they still haven't figured out how to cut with his type of body composition....(BTW Conor cuts from 165lbs to feathweight.....Conor gained alot of size and probably weights around high 170s and low 180s, which is the same as khabib).

Khabib is as normal of a Lightweight, when it comes to size....Sorry but nothing about Khabib's size stands out...He doesn't have a huge height/reach advantage...His weight cutting is the same as most Lightweights.

Now, we all know why sherdog is spreading this false info of Khabib being fucking huge.......They are setting up the excuse for Conor's lost......Same thing happened to Nate Diaz.
nate-diaz-ready-to-get-to-work-vs-conor-mcgregor-ufc-196-march-2016_582751_OpenGraphImage1.jpg

(LW Diaz)

GettyImages-513970134.0.jpg

(Cabo Diaz)

Conor fans were quick to say that Cabo Diaz was fucking huge and was really a welterweight...LMFAO.

Same thing is happening again...Sherdoggers are setting up this myth of Khabib being fucking huge to minimize Conor's lost...but fact is, that Conor/Khabib will be pretty much the same size come fight night....and the real reason Conor is gonna lose, is simply because Khabib is a way better fighter.

So Conor fans, please don't use this shitty excuse.....I mean when you people start saying Nate Diaz/Khabib are huge fucking guys, it really makes me wonder, do you people even fucking lift?

This is why Sherdoggers will never not be fat slobs. If all you can look at is a picture and just their biceps no less to tell someones size, you clearly don't know anything about keeping your body fit and healthy, and thus what someone's actual size is.

Khabib is 25-30 lbs bigger than Conor. Deal with it.

Most of these guys aren't even that big. I don't think people realize how big a relatively lean 185-190lbs guy at 5'8-5'10 really is, it's pretty damn big. Khabib isn't that big, I'd be surprised if he was heavier than the high 170s/early 180s. The only guy who is really massive like that at WW and below is Darren Till, he's probably legit 200 or maybe a touch more in the cage. Conor has always been high 160s-early 170s and looked bigger than Alavarez, who most say is 185, which is bullshit. Khabib and Conor are probably fairly close in size, Khabib will probably have 5, 10lbs tops on him.

Also this super in depth analysis of shirtless dudes is gay as fuck

This is why Sherdoggers will never not be fat slobs. If all you can look at is a picture and just their biceps no less to tell someones size, you clearly don't know anything about keeping your body fit and healthy, and thus what someone's actual size is.

LMFAO...This guy doesn't lift.

Clearly can't judge size and doesn't know shit.

i hope nobody takes this shitposting dumbass seriously.

LMFAO...This guy doesn't lift.

Clearly can't judge size and doesn't know shit.

Yeah Khabib's bicep is bigger you idiot. His torso is even bigger. He bigger boned and denser muscle. There's a reason he walks around at over 200 lbs. There's a reason everyone says he feels like a HW. There's a reason he's missed weight multiple times.

Khabib will most likely miss weight again and be forced to fight where he belongs, WW.

Yeah Khabib's bicep is bigger you idiot. His torso is even bigger. He bigger boned and denser muscle. There's a reason he walks around at over 200 lbs. There's a reason everyone says he feels like a HW. There's a reason he's missed weight multiple times.

Khabib will most likely miss weight again and be forced to fight where he belongs, WW.
The reason is, that people like creating excuses for Conor.

Khabib likes eating off season..You're fucking delusional if you think he is 200lbs fight night...He clearly diets, loses bodyfat until he is in the low 180s/high 170s then cuts waterweight...Which lots of Lightweights do, incluiding Conor.

When Conor gets destroyed, it will be because of skill...not weight.

The reason is, that people like creating excuses for Conor.

Khabib likes eating off season..You're fucking delusional if you think he is 200lbs fight night...He clearly diets, loses bodyfat until he is in the low 180s/high 170s then cuts waterweight...Which lots of Lightweights do, incluiding Conor.

When Conor gets destroyed, it will be because of skill...not weight.

Even if that was true, that is still 15 lbs bigger than Conor. lmao. You've exposed yourself.

Even if that was true, that is still 15 lbs bigger than Conor. lmao. You've exposed yourself.
What?

He used to cut to featherweight from 165lbs....He clearly has atleast increased 10-15lbsish of weight...........So his real weight at LW is 175-180lbs...that's around the same, kid.

Khabib has no lats, traps, triceps, pecs, calves, or quads either, if that makes you feel better. But that's to be expected from any 5'10" man who weighs 155 pounds or whatever he weighs when wet.

Have you ever considered people say these things with "in comparisson" in mind?

No, khabib isnt huge in the spectrum of the human race, but does he look bigger/leaner in comparisson to the last time we've seen him compete?
From some of the pictures that were posted recently, id say so.
Sush, let him talk some more...

<{yearp}>

View attachment 432515 View attachment 432517

Khabib is by no means a man-mountain – he’s a lightweight, after all – and the size difference between him and Conor isn’t massive, but he does have a much bigger core, which counts for a lot when it comes to strength.

This isn’t bodybuilding; you can’t just compare height and delts and leave it at that when you’re thinking about who’s “bigger” in MMA.
So you select Conor on the scales for a WW fight and Khabib towards the end of a LW cut. Your bias is showing dude. At least be impartial

Khabib is a natural welterweight making a name for himself beating up smaller men. He has missed weight multiple times (something Conor has NEVER done) and his weight cuts are so extreme he nearly had liver failure. His entire game requires him to lay down on other men and not let them get back up. This requires Khabib to have a significant size advantage. Hence the dangerous weight cuts that he doesnt always succeed at. All Sherdoggers should be rooting for Conor who relies much more on speed, precision and talent rather then brute strength and size. Khabib's last fight with Al was one of the most boring UFC fights in recent memory Conor has never had a boring fight. Khabib misses weight. Conor never does. Khabib pulls out of fights. Conor never does. Khabib takes a month off every year. Conor is a workhorse. Clear winner: Conor by KO inside 2.
Conor just took 700 days off of MMA and lost 2 titles because of it.

Lets not pretend Conor's been begging and scratching to get back in the cage.

Trying to use ny imagination here since your pics dont actually show case anything when there's nothing to compare to in the pic bozo.

By this logic you can state Yoel is a huge HW show a bunch of pics of Yoel alone in the cage, then show DC in the cage by himself, and then call us all stupid....

khabib-nurmagomedov-of-russia-looks-on-against-michael-johnson-of-the-picture-id622880234

Conor+McGregor+UFC+202+Diaz+v+McGregor+2+JhcogwbPJR0l.jpg

usa_today_10508072.0.jpg

john-mccarthy-conor-mcgregor-ufc-202.jpg

In what fucking Universe, is this considered "big"? Not even big for a lightweight....

He carries a bunch of bodyfat and he doesn't have any huge muscles and isn't cut at all.

He's also 5'10 with a 70 inch reach(Conor is 5'9 with 74 inch reach), which is very normalish for Top Lighweights.

Now I know what you people are gonna say "But But he cuts so much weight!!! From 187lbs!!! His dad said so!!!".........There is no fucking way, that he cuts water weight from 187lbs........He might walk around that weight and diet to 175-180lbs then cut water weight from there....which is normal as fuck for lightweights yet Khabib has a hardtime cutting, which leads me to believe that he simply sucks at it...Either is genetic or they still haven't figured out how to cut with his type of body composition....(BTW Conor cuts from 165lbs to feathweight.....Conor gained alot of size and probably weights around high 170s and low 180s, which is the same as khabib).

Khabib is as normal of a Lightweight, when it comes to size....Sorry but nothing about Khabib's size stands out...He doesn't have a huge height/reach advantage...His weight cutting is the same as most Lightweights.

Now, we all know why sherdog is spreading this false info of Khabib being fucking huge.......They are setting up the excuse for Conor's lost......Same thing happened to Nate Diaz.
nate-diaz-ready-to-get-to-work-vs-conor-mcgregor-ufc-196-march-2016_582751_OpenGraphImage1.jpg

(LW Diaz)

GettyImages-513970134.0.jpg

(Cabo Diaz)

Conor fans were quick to say that Cabo Diaz was fucking huge and was really a welterweight...LMFAO.

Same thing is happening again...Sherdoggers are setting up this myth of Khabib being fucking huge to minimize Conor's lost...but fact is, that Conor/Khabib will be pretty much the same size come fight night....and the real reason Conor is gonna lose, is simply because Khabib is a way better fighter.

So Conor fans, please don't use this shitty excuse.....I mean when you people start saying Nate Diaz/Khabib are huge fucking guys, it really makes me wonder, do you people even fucking lift?

Commas bro, do you even use them ?

If Khabib dropped his body fat percentage to what Conor is, the weight difference likely wouldn't be significant.

Most of these guys aren't even that big. I don't think people realize how big a relatively lean 185-190lbs guy at 5'8-5'10 really is, it's pretty damn big. Khabib isn't that big, I'd be surprised if he was heavier than the high 170s/early 180s. The only guy who is really massive like that at WW and below is Darren Till, he's probably legit 200 or maybe a touch more in the cage. Conor has always been high 160s-early 170s and looked bigger than Alavarez, who most say is 185, which is bullshit. Khabib and Conor are probably fairly close in size, Khabib will probably have 5, 10lbs tops on him.
This^^^^ I'm 5'11" 183 lbs. At my FITTEST weight I'm 168 and at that weight 90% of people would guess I was around 190-205. So with what you've said I fully agree most people just don't understand.

Last edited:
Back