Do Sherdoggers even lift? Khabib isn't big and sucks at weight cutting. Conor's excuse Debunked!

GOATER

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
khabib-nurmagomedov-of-russia-looks-on-against-michael-johnson-of-the-picture-id622880234

Conor+McGregor+UFC+202+Diaz+v+McGregor+2+JhcogwbPJR0l.jpg

usa_today_10508072.0.jpg

john-mccarthy-conor-mcgregor-ufc-202.jpg

In what fucking Universe, is this considered "big"? Not even big for a lightweight....

He carries a bunch of bodyfat and he doesn't have any huge muscles and isn't cut at all.

He's also 5'10 with a 70 inch reach(Conor is 5'9 with 74 inch reach), which is very normalish for Top Lighweights.

Now I know what you people are gonna say "But But he cuts so much weight!!! From 187lbs!!! His dad said so!!!".........There is no fucking way, that he cuts water weight from 187lbs........He might walk around that weight and diet to 175-180lbs then cut water weight from there....which is normal as fuck for lightweights yet Khabib has a hardtime cutting, which leads me to believe that he simply sucks at it...Either is genetic or they still haven't figured out how to cut with his type of body composition....(BTW Conor cuts from 165lbs to feathweight.....Conor gained alot of size and probably weights around high 170s and low 180s, which is the same as khabib).

Khabib is as normal of a Lightweight, when it comes to size....Sorry but nothing about Khabib's size stands out...He doesn't have a huge height/reach advantage...His weight cutting is the same as most Lightweights.

Now, we all know why sherdog is spreading this false info of Khabib being fucking huge.......They are setting up the excuse for Conor's lost......Same thing happened to Nate Diaz.
nate-diaz-ready-to-get-to-work-vs-conor-mcgregor-ufc-196-march-2016_582751_OpenGraphImage1.jpg

(LW Diaz)

GettyImages-513970134.0.jpg

(Cabo Diaz)

Conor fans were quick to say that Cabo Diaz was fucking huge and was really a welterweight...LMFAO.

Same thing is happening again...Sherdoggers are setting up this myth of Khabib being fucking huge to minimize Conor's lost...but fact is, that Conor/Khabib will be pretty much the same size come fight night....and the real reason Conor is gonna lose, is simply because Khabib is a way better fighter.

So Conor fans, please don't use this shitty excuse.....I mean when you people start saying Nate Diaz/Khabib are huge fucking guys, it really makes me wonder, do you people even fucking lift?

khabib.jpg

say what?
Thank you for proving my point...

Khabib was a lightweight there and Conor was just beginning @ Featherwieght in UFC...Yet they look around the same size with Khabib being an inch taller.

usa_today_9673927.0.jpg

20161111073635_12_McGregor.JPG

Last edited:
Have you ever considered people say these things with "in comparisson" in mind?

No, khabib isnt huge in the spectrum of the human race, but does he look bigger/leaner in comparisson to the last time we've seen him compete?
From some of the pictures that were posted recently, id say so.

They're both elite level fighters. Maybe you should go watch bodybuilders in little panties.

Height and reach is not weight. The end.

Khabib looked a weightclass bigger than Al, that's for sure. Perhaps Al should be 145 though.

Khabib is bigger than Conor but I agree that he's not some huge LW. He does carry some body fat in all his fights, and even though he's missed weight and his dad oddly brags about how heavy he is, he and his dad have also said he could make 145 so I take all that with a grain of salt. But any time someone says they can make the next division down, that's usually a pretty good indication that they aren't huge for their current weight class.

5'10 Gleison Tibau looks bigger than 5'10 Khabib (and they fought, so it was a good time to compare them) and Tibau made 155 consistently for years, even in places like North Carolina where you can only gain back 10% fight night.

Pretty sad he has trouble making weight if he's not a big LW

Conor's PR team is having 10 hour huddles trying to figure out how to spin his upcoming loss.

Have you ever considered people say these things with "in comparisson" in mind?

No, khabib isnt huge in the spectrum of the human race, but does he look bigger/leaner in comparisson to the last time we've seen him compete?
From some of the pictures that were posted recently, id say so.
Are you fucking kidding me?

maxresdefault.jpg

This is how they look in competition.....Khabib has never been big/shredded in LW competition....Conor has @ LW(Shredded).

This is how Khabib looks now

Im not just comparing him to the human race, he simply isn't big when you compare him to other lightweights.

One pound of wrestler is heavier than one pound of striker.

Height and reach is not weight. The end.

Both Khabib/Connor cut water weight from high 170lbs/low 180lbs....They are basically the same weight size.

Are you fucking kidding me?

maxresdefault.jpg

This is how they look in competition.....Khabib has never been big/shredded in LW competition....Conor has @ LW(Shredded).

This is how Khabib looks now

Im not just comparing him to the human race, he simply isn't big when you compare him to other lightweights.

It would have been better if i had written "From some of the pictures ive seen posted recently, id say so."

He looks about the same in the ones you posted, but there are others. Sometimes the angles and lighting makes you look bigger or smaller depending on the picture.

Oh and by the way, chill the fuck down dude. You are always angry posting.

Khabib is bigger than Conor but I agree that he's not some huge LW. He does carry some body fat in all his fights, and even though he's missed weight and his dad oddly brags about how heavy he is, he and his dad have also said he could make 145 so I take all that with a grain of salt. But any time someone says they can make the next division down, that's usually a pretty good indication that they aren't huge for their current weight class.

5'10 Gleison Tibau looks bigger than 5'10 Khabib (and they fought, so it was a good time to compare them) and Tibau made 155 consistently for years, even in places like North Carolina where you can only gain back 10% fight night.
Khabib-Nurmagomedov-vs-Gleison-Tibau-UFC-148-9360.jpg

10166461.jpg

10166462.jpg

Now Tibau is a true big Ligthtweight........Now that's what we call big @ Lightweight.

Muscle density for one and look at khabibs core in comparison. Don't talk about things you obviously know NOTHING about.

Back