Do service dogs piss anybody else off, or is it just me?

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
Of coarse I'm not referring to blind people, because that's a legit reason to have a service dog, but I'm talking about these assholes that take their dogs into the grocery store or an air plane with them, because they have anxiety.

I love dogs, but I find it very selfish when people hall their mutt around with them everywhere they go. Some people are allergic and other people just don't like dogs. Being too big of a pussy to leave the house should not warrant a person to have their dogs in public places.

A woman had two dogs with her in the post office today. Well one was her and another was her child, but still.

I love dogs and have a dog and I can't stand people with their fake service dogs. It's the level of entitlement that they can do whatever they want that annoys me.

Yes, it is THAT easy to get an animal listed as a service animal.

Of coarse I'm not referring to blind people, because that's a legit reason to have a service dog, but I'm talking about these assholes that take their dogs into the grocery store or an air plane with them, because they have anxiety.

I love dogs, but I find it very selfish when people hall their mutt around with them everywhere they go. Some people are allergic and other people just don't like dogs. Being too big of a pussy to leave the house should not warrant a person to have their dogs in public places.
The fucking loser twats who have them are annoying. The poor dogs themselves are angels

Can I get a human listed as a service animal?

Asking for a friend

Uhhhhh…. Jeffrey Dahmer tried to make one...

He wound up dying in prison with a broomstick handle buried in his an00s...

I wouldn't recommend it...

Mommys service dog.

ChubbyRewardingBlueshark-size_restricted.gif

I love dogs and have a dog and I can't stand people with their fake service dogs. It's the level of entitlement that they can do whatever they want that annoys me.

Fake service dogs, fine, but TS is shitting on people who legit have mental problems and find the presence of service animals calming/stabilizing. If they pay for a spot on the plane, frankly, they can bring a service rhino, for all I care. People with real issues have the right to their therapy. In the same way you wouldn't take away a person's walker in a store just because it annoys you for some reason, you should not take away their service animal. The whole notion that someone with diagnosed anxiety is just "too big of a pussy" is idiotic beyond belief

Was getting off a plane last week and some guy was standing, waiting to board his plane at the gate next to where mine was unloading. He had a service dog that was pretty big, a yellow lab mixed with something probably, and they are next to a pillar. He just let it piss there and did nothing. He saw his dog do it, and didnt even react, just kept listening to his music. Dude was such a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, he had a red scarf around his neck, and this is in fucking MIAMI

<Fedor23>

I think they're being smart and exploring a loophole, I'd probably do it too.

I'm pretty cool as long as you are not a nuisance to other people. If it causes other people's allergies to act up, it's pretty inconsiderate unless you have a serious condition.

I'm looking to invest in service Hyenas.
Hopefully I can take one on the plane.
They're sooooooo cute! And they help my anxiety.

dreams.metroeve_hyenas-dreams-meaning.jpg

Last edited:
Big differences between a legit service dog and idiots who have non trained "emotional support" animals.

Zero issues with service dogs, big issue with people who have an ill behaved little shit dog with them that causes problems.

Fake service dogs, fine, but TS is shitting on people who legit have mental problems and find the presence of service animals calming/stabilizing. If they pay for a spot on the plane, frankly, they can bring a service rhino, for all I care. People with real issues have the right to their therapy. In the same way you wouldn't take away a person's walker in a store just because it annoys you for some reason, you should not take away their service animal. The whole notion that someone with diagnosed anxiety is just "too big of a pussy" is idiotic beyond belief

The issue is about 98% of those emotional support animals are not trained and the owner just bought the certificate on the internet so they can bring their pet with them everywhere. I have nothing against people that have real problems and real trained service animals.

I'm looking to invest in service Hyenas.
Hopefully I can take one on the plane.
They're sooooooo cute! And they help my anxiety.

dreams.metroeve_hyenas-dreams-meaning.jpg

Hyenas just look like they are waiting to fuck shut up. Ha.

Was on a flight last week - to Toronto - ended up having a lay over. Anyhow, the airline went out of their way to accommodate a gal and her dog by putting her on the plane when she was not listed as having the dog.

Anyhow, she gave nothing but attitude to the staff on the plane.

My service dog for my anxiety is deep breathing, CBD oil, and just fucking doing it.

That's exactly how I feel.

I have nothing against legitimate service dogs. My only issue is that I am severely allergic to dogs, so if i am on a plane and they put one next to me then one of us has to change seat, and i am talking quite a few rows away.

Don't move to Seattle. Or work for Amazon for that matter. The combination of entitlement and dog friendly areas leads to asinine canine privilege. The one place dogs aren't allowed is grocery stores and I've legit seen people arguing with the staff when they were asked to leave the dog tied up twenty feet outside, saying shit like "I'm just going to be a second."

Doesn't matter you stupid cock, it's not allowed in for any duration of time.

Back