Do pro fighters really need a fight camp?

i fought my 1st fight at 140 which was a mistake i could of went down a lot more.
i cut 5lbs the guy cut 20lbs. i lost by decisions.
Oh cool bro, careful with cutting weight man can be very dangerous. Best of luck on your next fight bro

Also if you wanna drop some weight and you havent already cut all gluten out of your diet, youll feel awesome too.

If they could just go for the odd cycle and be fight ready, do you really think they'd be getting injured in training camps? When I took a few weeks off I felt a massive difference and I only trained 2/3 times a week. Imagine what a difference that makes in a sport where the difference between winning and losing is only a few percent?

It appears we have a thread started by a video game addict basement dweller who survives on mountain dew, pizza pockets and tv dinners.

C'mon now, of course they need a camp to prepare strategies and to peak conditioning, strength and stamina.

pizza pockets are flame though. For life

It appears we have a thread started by a video game addict basement dweller who survives on mountain dew, pizza pockets and tv dinners.
Yup seems so.

Looks like someone has been playing EA UFC without training there Create a Fighter up.

Back