Do Prez Trump supporters get inspired by his victory tweets?

I’m not. This will be a turning point in US history. Elections will change after this and for the better, not just for republicans but for democrats and independents too. What’s wrong with instilling trust in the system?
Your vote was processed in Germany and Spain by software made for the despots of south america. You’ll see soon enough that this
I’m glad you decided not to finish your post. Thanks!

giphy.gif

I played catcher in highschool baseball

had this exact thing happen to me once. Ball came up and managed to get behind the cup

2nd worst nutshot of my life. And that includes loads of hockey and Muay Thai

I saw 10000000 timelines and in not one of them does Biden win.

Is this proof you’re having a schizophrenic break from the actual reality if you think Trump somehow won the Election?

I'm mostly just happy you, one of the oldest accounts on the site, realized you had to clarify the "88" in your username.
He probably didn't have to clarify. Usually, people with numbers in their name = old people. Forums, xbox, etc... Assume that and you'll be right 99% of the time.

I'm mostly just happy you, one of the oldest accounts on the site, realized you had to clarify the "88" in your username.
Yeah around 09 or so there was a wave of white supremacists who joined the board because they discovered mma. That was back when there was white supremacist sponsors and imagery were being promoted to unsuspecting fighters. Most of them ended up getting banned back then but every now and then I'd get a pm from their ilk cause they thought I was a kindred spirit.

I’m not. This will be a turning point in US history. Elections will change after this and for the better, not just for republicans but for democrats and independents too. What’s wrong with instilling trust in the system?
Your vote was processed in Germany and Spain by software made for the despots of south america. You’ll see soon enough that this
AV bet that the election wont get overturned? For the tenth time, AV bet??

Prez Trump has been declaring victory in his legal fight and willl claim a state has flipped for him, when in reality nothing has changed in the voting counts and Biden is projected to easily win.

Is this like those Shogun fans who used to claim he was undefeated even after he got choked out by Forrest or like all those McGregor fans who insisted he really didnt get beat by Khabib because Conor threw a punch at Abukhabar in the melee after the fight?

I assumed if you supported someone as a leader and they claim that you all are winning when in fact you are losing then one would quickly lose trust in what this person is saying. But, Trump supporters seem to only get fired up by the day instead of feeling mislead or duped.

Is an imaginary victory just as satisfying as a real victory?

The extremely underwhelming attendance at the so called "Million MAGA march" showed that the vast majority of Republican voters don't actually believe in Trump's bullshit. You've got a bunch of super loud trolls and QAnon retards, but when it's time to show-up, you can clearly see it's just empty flexing and that they are a small minority.

My wife has a theory that his followers are flawed like he is, they are cheaters, liars, losers, failures, have tiny hands, narcissists, etc. And they see some of themselves in him. This branding and connection his followers have means they are deeply emotionally invested in his success and because of their flaws ignore his weaknesses and failures.
this

I got no problem with that!
I seen the future. Ask me anything
I know this is a troll account, but good. If Trump doesn't manage to overturn the election in court before inauguration then you have to sport an AV of my choosing for 3 months. If he does, then reverse. Punishment for not doing so is banhammer.

Back