Do Prez Trump supporters get inspired by his victory tweets?

submerged88

The 88 refers to a car--not H H.
@Black
Reaction score
Prez Trump has been declaring victory in his legal fight and willl claim a state has flipped for him, when in reality nothing has changed in the voting counts and Biden is projected to easily win.

Is this like those Shogun fans who used to claim he was undefeated even after he got choked out by Forrest or like all those McGregor fans who insisted he really didnt get beat by Khabib because Conor threw a punch at Abukhabar in the melee after the fight?

I assumed if you supported someone as a leader and they claim that you all are winning when in fact you are losing then one would quickly lose trust in what this person is saying. But, Trump supporters seem to only get fired up by the day instead of feeling mislead or duped.

Is an imaginary victory just as satisfying as a real victory?

Prez Trump has been declaring victory in his legal fight and willl claim a state has flipped for him, when in reality nothing has changed in the voting counts and Biden is projected to easily win.

Is this like those Shogun fans who used to claim he was undefeated even after he got choked out by Forrest or like all those McGregor fans who insisted he really didnt get beat by Khabib because Conor threw a punch at Abukhabar in the melee after the fight?

I assumed if you supported someone as a leader and they claim that you all are winning when in fact you are losing then one would quickly lose trust in what this person is saying. But, Trump supporters seem to only get fired up by the day instead of feeling mislead or duped.

Trump is good at branding, I'll give him credit for that. And what he has done is turn himself into the brand of the GOP, whether they like it or not. Obviously not everyone in the GOP is a huge trump fan but he was able to CULTivate a large following. My wife has a theory that his followers are flawed like he is, they are cheaters, liars, losers, failures, have tiny hands, narcissists, etc. And they see some of themselves in him. This branding and connection his followers have means they are deeply emotionally invested in his success and because of their flaws ignore his weaknesses and failures. It's similar to how sports fans will decorate their truck with sports ball crap win or lose, and fortunately the Trumpers have a direct analog with their silly truck decorations.

"Is an imaginary victory just as satisfying as a real victory?"

"I once convinced a woman I was Kevin Costner and it worked, because I believed it!"

Its going to be real. I can’t wait for the meltdown from the left.

copus maximus

f7d.jpg

You’re trolling.

It’s not fun if you’re trolling.

So spare us.
I’m not. This will be a turning point in US history. Elections will change after this and for the better, not just for republicans but for democrats and independents too. What’s wrong with instilling trust in the system?
Your vote was processed in Germany and Spain by software made for the despots of south america. You’ll see soon enough that this

Crazy people will get inspired by crazy things. For every MAGA salute to Trumps retarded rhetoric there's a yaassssss queen to AOC spewing some sorority leader nonsense. It's tribalism.

I’m not. This will be a turning point in US history. Elections will change after this and for the better, not just for republicans but for democrats and independents too. What’s wrong with instilling trust in the system?
Your vote was processed in Germany and Spain by software made for the despots of south america. You’ll see soon enough that this

The OP account is older than you. How does that make you feel when you continue to provide factless twitter posts. Can't you provide some stuff from Parler instead?

Crazy people will get inspired by crazy things. For every MAGA salute to Trumps retarded rhetoric there's a yaassssss queen to AOC spewing some sorority leader nonsense. It's tribalism.
AOC is the new Beyonce?

Back