do people with gang affiliated tattoos intimidate you?

mmaelitefan000

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
not me. if anything, it makes want to beat their asses even more.

lmao, no?

but nice to know opie.

I don't think I've ever seen one. There's a dude round here with a Decepticon logo on his truck, if that counts?

Stephen Hawking could get some brutal gang tattoos if he wanted to.
Who gives a fook?

I guess if I ever met anyone with genuine gang tattoos then I would be somewhat intimidated because it would mean they are stupid enough to actually do something bad to me without thinking through the repercussions. Very stupid, very violent people are very dangerous and you should be wary of them.

Theres nothing wrong with being afraid of gangs u pussies

Theres nothing wrong with being afraid of gangs u pussies

tumblr_lo09wlLk7K1qgi7wjo1_500.gif

Tattoos, no.

The inverted Mohawk on the other hand...

dw5.jpg

Last edited:
If I saw someone with an MS-13 tat I would certainly steer clear.

No. I'm. Tae Kwon Do black belt. I also am awesome with foam nun-chuks.

Every day.
These ruffians are on every street trying to sell me marijuanos and threatening to keel me when I proudly say, "No thanks, I'm straight."
Nancy Reagan told me how to resist.

Couple of years ago, I visited a pub owned by my friend so naturally we were given the biggest booth. But 15mins in, we were requested by the staff to give up our booth because there is a group that have over 10 of them and we have 6. We didn't liked the idea but decided to give up our booth because we know the owner and we haven't really settle down anyway. Couple of minutes in, the group became extremely rowdy. We were slightly annoyed by it but once again dismiss it presuming they were celebrating some shit.

I was sitting back faced to them and suddenly got splashed, no idea how but pretty sure it was by accident. At this point I was pissed, stood up and turned around. I finally took a clearer look at them and half of the group have known gang tattoos. Realising they aren't some young punks, I sat down quietly.

I agree with what @Codger said. People that are still in known gangs in their mid 30s are obviously stupid. And they are stupid enough to be dangerous enough to not care about what happens and would probably stabbed me.

People itt would probably call me pussy and tell me to touch them with the jab.
But I'm not ashamed to have sat down that day.

Back