Do people who think Jones is the GOAT also think Armstrong is the GOAT cyclist?

Discussion in 'The Lightweights' started by Here's the thing, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Here's the thing It depends on my Depends.

It's amazing how many people seem to think steroids don't matter with Jones' career. But Armstrong was completely shit on and discredited by the entire world when he got popped. What's with that?

2. Reach4theSky Playin' a riddim

In MMA..

[​IMG]

Don't know much about cycling, cause boring..

3. themiketoth Orange Belt

You really think any elite MMA champion in the best fighting promotion in the 99.999999999% percentile of best fighters in the world is a natural athlete? Ignorance is bliss my friend.

4. OzoneX Green Belt

Usada cleared jones. Said it was unintentional and quantity was not enough to enhance shit.

5. Rod Farva War Big Nog!

Probably.

6. Here's the thing It depends on my Depends.

Are you talking about the recent pictogram scandal, or the time he got straight up popped, but then USADA let him off because they're now owned by the UFC?

7. Makes you wonder how GSP cleaned out a division in a time when USADA was not around. The dude must have some crazy French genetics. Also Chael, who had more juice than ocean spray cranberry juice, commented how godamn strong GSP was. GSP is the Natty Goat! images (30).jpeg

8. ultra321 connor mcbeta blows chunks

wasn't it because he snitched with time served?

9. Here's the thing It depends on my Depends.

Can snitching really get you off that easily? Do all fighters who get popped have that option? I really don't know.

10. ASTERIO Purple Belt

Can snitching really get you off that easily? YES!!
    Do all fighters who get popped have that option? YES, but not all of them are rats and go for it.

11. dipstickjimmy Red Belt

Why is it that GSP was never caught for steroids? Commissions caught lots of fighters before USADA. Big Tim, Barnett, Sherk, Hermes Franca, Thiago Alves, Baroni, Vitor in Pride, Brian Bowles

The list goes on and on. Jones tested positive. He was punished with a suspension. He was cleared by USADA for his "Pulsing" as they say he did not take any more steroids. He was not cleared for his original PED failure. He used steroids.

GSP has not failed any tests. He also left in large part due to continually fighting guys who seemed to be on PEDs and in the case of Hendricks seeing his abilities dramatically changed due to USADA to the point where he couldn't win a fight, or even make weight and is no longer in the UFC or MMA at all. Yet GSP came back from a 4 year layoff and looked and performed the same as always. GSP is the main reason USADA was brought in by the UFC. Insinuating he was Ducking something that didn't exist despite him publicly campaigning for it is typical Sherdog level thinking.

12. ZuffaExecutive Red Belt

It was worse in cycling,i believe they said if they were go give his medals to someone who was clean,they would of been outside the top 30 finishers