Do People Still Think Cyborg Would Dominate Ronda?

That was how many years ago? And Rousey has shit striking defense, no head movement, keeps her chin up, and has a bum rush instead of foot work. She runs into punches her opponents through, and even though she has a decent chin, it will not protect her from Cyborg's power.
Ah yes, CYBORGS POWER!!!! Who has she knocked out again?? Rousey gets shit on for knocking out Bethe even though she isn't a striker yet Cyborg knocks out a bunch of flyweights and she's more devastating than Rumble Johnson.

She has an amazing ability to block punches with her face.
fUloVaL-Imgur.gif

Ah yes, CYBORGS POWER!!!! Who has she knocked out again?? Rousey gets shit on for knocking out Bethe even though she isn't a striker yet Cyborg knocks out a bunch of flyweights and she's more devastating than Rumble Johnson.

Power does not automatically equate to KO. TKO does just fine.

I give Rousey shit for fighting Betche with her three years of experience in the same way I give Cyborg shit for fighting women smaller than her. Squash matches do not impress me. Cyborg has scored KO's and TKO's against women her own size.

It would be easier to talk to you if you did not selectively pick your data points to exaggerate everything. And, of course, I have never said anything about her being more devastating than Rumble. So kindly do not make straw-man arguments out of my posts.

So it's irrelevant that Cyborg is totally unproven? Irrelevant that she's been building muscle instead of trying to lose weight and cut to 135lbs? Cyborg has no intention of fighting these girls, she's just boosting her own profile.

LOL why are you sill crying? First it was her technique and skill, now it's because she's unproven and "won't" cut down to 135. Give it a rest already, and quit quoting me, we're done here.

I give Rousey shit for fighting Betche with her three years of experience in the same way I give Cyborg shit for fighting women smaller than her. Squash matches do not impress me. Cyborg has scored KO's and TKO's against women her own size.

It would be easier to talk to you if you did not selectively pick your data points to exaggerate everything. And, of course, I have never said anything about her being more devastating than Rumble. So kindly do not make straw-man arguments out of my posts.
It's easy to TKO people when you're in embarrassing mismatches, Leslie Smith? Daria Ibrabamblgbr?

LOL why are you sill crying? First it was her technique and skill, now it's because she's unproven and "won't" cut down to 135. Give it a rest already, and quit quoting me, we're done here.
There's so many points to make so it shouldn't come as a shock, you begging me not to reply shows me that you're butthurt and have no relevant argument.

So what if she got mounted, she wasn't in any real danger, and I'm a huge Gina fan. Rousey wouldn't be able to take crack from Cyborg, first hit she takes, she's going to be in retreat mode.
Since we're on the subject, lets not forget that Rounda was almost submitted by the great Liz Carmouche :D I'd rather get mounted and finished by Gina Carano (who wouldn't) then subbed by Liz Carmouche.

rousey-vs-carmouche-1.jpg

Also, Cyborg lost a muay thai fight to one of the best fighters in the world. No shame in that. Meanwhile, Rounda was outgrappled by boxer/novice grappler Holly Holm. Talk about embarrassing!

hi-res-260c01b7ffa81df6f3d02b4a9ad5a662_crop_north.jpg

ronda-rousey-knocked-out-ufc-193_1-1447755306-800.jpg

CAPTION: "After I'm done with you, you'll be sipping your food through a straw."

maxresdefault.jpg

external

2F25EEB500000578-3349975-Taking_time_to_heal_The_fighter_looked_as_though_she_sustained_s-m-19_1449525264213.jpg

CAPTION: "I'm so sad...no more buffalo wings."

@Concrete Whale is literally the epitome of pathetic, has so much rage, anger and jealousy flowing through his veins. His obsession is REAL.

Since we're on the subject, lets not forget that Rounda was almost submitted by the great Liz Carmouche :D I'd rather get mounted and finished by Gina Carano (who wouldn't) then subbed by Liz Carmouche.

Also, Cyborg lost a muay thai fight to one of the best fighters in the world. No shame in that. Meanwhile, Rounda was outgrappled by boxer/novice grappler Holly Holm. Talk about embarrassing!

CAPTION: "After I'm done with you, you'll be sipping your food through a straw."

maxresdefault.jpg

2F25EEB500000578-3349975-Taking_time_to_heal_The_fighter_looked_as_though_she_sustained_s-m-19_1449525264213.jpg

Liz Carmouche would beat Carano even with a 20lbs size disadvantage, Rousey also didn't need her to voluntarily get up like Cyborg did for that muay thai fighter.

Betch is the Horsewoman Hunter, she has fought 3 of the 4 Horsewomen, beat 2 of them and none of the 3 has won a fight since fighting her.

It's easy to TKO people when you're in embarrassing mismatches, Leslie Smith? Daria Ibrabamblgbr?

Look, I am the first person to be critical of Cyborg's record. That being said, I once again pointed out that she TKO'd people who were in her weight class, and you respond with Leslie Smith, who is not.

Again, a strawman. If you get tired of being told you consistently make straw-man arguments, stop making them.

"Doctor, doctor, it hurts when I do this!"

Indeed, let's not forget that the Olympic 'once ever' Rhonda was OUTGRAPPLED by Holly Holm even before she KTFO her.

Cyborg would MURK Rhonda everywhere.

Look, I am the first person to be critical of Cyborg's record. That being said, I once again pointed out that she TKO'd people who were in her weight class, and you respond with Leslie Smith, who is not.

Again, a strawman. If you get tired of being told you consistently make straw-man arguments, stop making them.

Weighing 145lbs doesn't make you a featherweight, especially when you could easily make the cut to 135lbs if not 125lbs. How is it a strawman argument to put you in your place? Cyborg fighting blown up flyweights isn't a strawman argument, it's a factual statement.

maxresdefault.jpg

external

Wasn't she so hungry she bit Caramouche in the forearm when she had her in the RNC?

Tormund is a masochist, he likes getting smashed by you and myself. Although I grow weary of engaging with him, it's getting quite monotonous with his same rheotoric.

Weighing 145lbs doesn't make you a featherweight, especially when you could easily make the cut to 135lbs if not 125lbs. How is it a strawman argument to put you in your place? Cyborg fighting blown up flyweights isn't a strawman argument, it's a factual statement.

She has TKO'd people who have always fought at 145. Then, of course, you provide those that have not as if that means something.

I despise Cyborg for having half her fights against women smaller than her. That still does not change the fact that, on multiple occassions, she has either knocked out or TKO'd women who have never fought below 145.

A child could understand this.

Bringing up women that have been knocked silly who are not 145'ers changes nothing about the above statement. It cannot be any more simple or obvious. Or you are the Ronda equivalent of Concrete Whale.

Back