Do People Still Think Cyborg Would Dominate Ronda?

That still doesn't change the fact that Cyborg got completely outclassed and embarrassed. Baars has excellent technique but Cyborg has ZERO.
That Baars was a fun fight, but Cyborg was throwing her around like a kid. If that was a real or a MMA fight Cyborg would have full mounted her and destroyed her. Watch again on YT

Cyborg is a fraud, let's see her fight somebody who isn't a flyweight. She needs to stop ducking the weight class.

More strawman argument coming from you.. Take a critical reasoning class, kid, you have some work cut out for you.

If Cyborg gets hold of Ronda, Ronda will need a coffin, Travis will need a shrink and Anna De Mars will join her husband in suicide heaven.

Would be like putting a baby lamb against King Kong.

Carnage and a quick ending.

Ronda was undefeated and she was dominating all her opponents and as soon as she lost a fight to a striker, people immediately started saying Cyborg would destroy her. A lot of people used to say Ronda would beat Cyborg but since she lost to Holly, no one thinks Ronda could beat Cyborg.
So shouldn't your question be who still thinks Ronda would win, and not the other way?

More strawman argument coming from you.. Take a critical reasoning class, kid, you have some work cut out for you.
You just call anything you don't agree with a strawman argument, that's why you're always seen crying in McGregor threads. Cyborg fighting blown up flyweights and ducking the weight class isn't a strawman argument, it's more of a factual statement although her ducking the weight class is just my opinion even if it's obvious.

You just call anything you don't agree with a strawman argument, that's why you're always seen crying in McGregor threads. Cyborg fighting blown up flyweights and ducking the weight class isn't a strawman argument, it's more of a factual statement although her ducking the weight class is just my opinion even if it's obvious.

LOL
A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent.

Anyways, this bores me. I think most anyone reading our little exchange will agree with me.

I've seen people post that since Holly beat Ronda, Cyborg would dominate her and beat her in less than a minute, but Cyborg doesn't have great footwork and movement like Holly does and that's how Holly beat Ronda. Also, I can't see Cyborg getting Ronda to chase after her; she'd more than likely move forward and strike with Ronda, but then she'd be in danger of getting taken down by Ronda.

What do you guys think?

I think you meant to write : " Does anyone still think Ronda would beat Cyborg"

Whoever really thought/think Ronda would beat Cyborg don't know shit about MMA and are just mindless idiots that believe whatever Zuffa tells them to.

Ronda beat Cyborg .{<RR}<mma1><36>

LOL
A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent.

Anyways, this bores me. I think most anyone reading our little exchange will agree with me.
They'll agree with you because they hate Ronda, not because you're right. Same thing with Diaz, he doesn't actually have fans, McGregor just has haters.

LOL its a striking based sport, I know you won't believe it, but people get actually hit. And she only fought Baars, one of the best muy thai fighters in the world. I'd like to see them scrap in a MMA match, I bet its a different outcome.

Ronda would have left that ring on a stretcher.

LOL

Tormund is the biggest Ronda WK on the forum, he is basically a court jester at this point.

Tormund is the biggest Ronda WK on the forum, he is basically a court jester at this point.

Complete laughingstock. I actually thought he was a halfway decent poster here on Sherdog, I am disappointed.

They'll agree with you because they hate Ronda, not because you're right. Same thing with Diaz, he doesn't actually have fans, McGregor just has haters.

Lol it has nothing to do with your ignorance of the fighters, the sport, skill sets, cherry picking your evidence, not to mention bringing up irrelevant topics to add to discussion that has no basis to the subject at hand?

Gee, I wonder why they'll go against you, T.

Just saying, if you get mounted by a muay thai fighter while juiced to the gills you're not going to fare well against somebody as good on the mat as Rousey.

That was how many years ago? And Rousey has shit striking defense, no head movement, keeps her chin up, and has a bum rush instead of foot work. She runs into punches her opponents through, and even though she has a decent chin, it will not protect her from Cyborg's power.

That was how many years ago? And Rousey has shit striking defense, no head movement, keeps her chin up, and has a bum rush instead of foot work. She runs into punches her opponents through, and even though she has a decent chin, it will not protect her from Cyborg's power.

She has an amazing ability to block punches with her face.

Lol it has nothing to do with your ignorance of the fighters, the sport, skill sets, cherry picking your evidence, not to mention bringing up irrelevant topics to add to discussion that has no basis to the subject at hand?

Gee, I wonder why they'll go against you, T.
So it's irrelevant that Cyborg is totally unproven? Irrelevant that she's been building muscle instead of trying to lose weight and cut to 135lbs? Cyborg has no intention of fighting these girls, she's just boosting her own profile.

Back