do people seriously think Mickey Gall is good?

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LOL I get the anti Sage backlash but Mickey Gall is no prospect, just a guy in the right place at the right time

Better prospect than Mike Perry

Well, he did beat the best in the world.

cm_punk___best_in_the_world_by_blackcell8-d4lxspv.jpg

Absence of evidence that he is good is not evidence of absence of ability. He might be better than everyone expects and just needs a real fight to show it.

Sage is just as much an unknown since he's been matched up with cans up until now.

I this he is good. Time will tell if he can one day become great.

LOL I get the anti Sage backlash but Mickey Gall is no prospect, just a guy in the right place at the right time

How would we know he's not? He's had 3 fights against unknowns and subbed them all in the first. He may be a prospect, may not be. This is his biggest test yet and could show us a lot. Could not show us shit either cuz the guy is 24 and a loss doesn't stop him at all.

actually no, lol he is legit. Solid ground game amazing BJJ, legit wins in BJJ tournys. Also this has been sages downside so far is his ground game. i see gall being to much for sage

I think he has more potential than Sage tbh, he at least has a solid base in his bjj (Sage's striking is very ineffective), and I think he has a higher will to learn and get better.

sage is a known can beater

Anyone who can survive a fight with CM Punk is obviously a Warrior

He has talent but I doubt he's destined for greatness. Most likely he'll be an answer to a trivia question along with Seth Petruzelli.

He's legit on the ground and has actually started training stand up before he started jiu jitsu. So I think he can become a good fighter, but he obviously still needs time.

Back