Do people really think that Conor could "one punch" KO Khabib???

There's like...video evidence of him one punching multiple opponents in his career.

I'm not saying it's going to happen because Khabib will smesh him, but to call it absurd at the thought it could happen is itself absurd. If you told me years ago Conor was going to one shot Aldo in seconds I would have said no fucking way, no way a fighter of Aldo's caliber goes down like that. Yet we all saw it happen live. If you were a hater and you saw that shit it must have shaken you to your core.

Yeah, if he fights conor in a similar manner to how he fought raging Al.

But if Khabib fights smart then conor won't touch him before he's on the mat and in a world of trouble.

Khabib will be very careful especially in the first round. Like a few people mentioned here, Conor is the most dangerous with his counter-left. But I don’t even think Khabib will open up in the first round, he won’t take a risk of going for takedowns unless he will be in a perfect position for one.

And even if Conor gets that one punch, I don’t think he’ll finish Khabib. At the best, he’ll win by decision.

Yeah...

Khabib has a suspect chin and got stunned by being clipped by Michael Johnson.

Khabib will be stuck in the mud shook after a bad weight cut and afraid to lose that belt and his win streak. Easy target for Conor

Ya, people do think that cause Conor can. Im rooting for Khabib but im mentally preparing myself for a 1 punch KO by Conor

Ohhh i can see it happening its not the likely outcome but i see khabib getting popped on the chin when shooting a td

Totally, but it's an outlandish thing to predict knowing the fighters in question. Khabib is not going to be swinging hooks with Conor.

This thread seems eerily similar to many threads before Conor flatlined Jose with **ahem** one punch.

Of course he can. Conor has great mma striking and power. Do I want it to happen???Fuck no. I'm hoping Khabib takes him down and mauls the shit out of him

Back