Do people really think that Conor could "one punch" KO Khabib???

Yes , many fighters have been KOd with 1 punch, I don't see why Khabib would be imune to that.

He’s the current invincible fighter trend. They’re all unbeatable. Then they finally lose and suddenly they’re a can and always was.

It’s totally logical to think that might happen.. like a super small percent of you.

He hits super hard.

The answer to this question is yes however the real question should be is how probably is it I'd say not very

Yes , many fighters have been KOd with 1 punch, I don't see why Khabib would be imune to that.
If Khabib decide to do the whole fight as a stand up fight, it might just happen. It's still not guaranteed that Conor would KO Khabib. For sure Conor would outstrike Khabib. There is no question. If Khabib just wants to take Conor down and GnP him, Conor will not be able to stop him.

It’s certainly possible that Conor can KO Khabib with one punch but that isn’t all that important. It’s an almost certainty that Conor can rock him and that’s all that is needed.

Mcgregor knows how to finish when he gets someone hurt. It doesn’t need to happen in a second, a minute, or a round. He just needs to make his opponent know that he can do it and that they won’t see it coming. Then he can stalk, make his opponent bite on his feints, make them desperate, and thump them again. There is only so much they’ll take.

Nate is a rare beast. Conor hurt him again and again but Nate came back for more punishment time and after time. Conor couldn’t stalk him because of Nate’s cardio and reach advantage. That is a matchup where one of Conor’s best attributes, his pressure, was negated almost completely.

Conor doesn’t have 1 punch ko power. He has 1 flat out ko and that’s from Aldo rushing in full force.

Conor doesn’t have 1 punch ko power. He has 1 flat out ko and that’s from Aldo rushing in full force.

fsPCQnE.gif

Khabib nickname should be Eastern Bloc because his chin is like a block of Iron.

Even so mystic Mac got that Irish Magic

That magic works good on men, but one does not simply overcome Allah with Lucky Charms.

He doesn't need a one-punch knockout.

All he needs is to hurt Khabib, which he can do.

I think Khabib is an overwhelming favorite here but Conor's absolutely good enough to win this fight.

I just find that odd.

Conor hits hard, we know this. That said, I think Conor is more of a shot placement type of guy, he has good timing and tends to catch guys in the right spot rather than just landing with hellacious power. Conor is a counter striker, he needs you to over extend to land the money shot, look at Aldo, look at Alvarez, look at Poirier.

Can you really see Khabib throwing combinations with Conor? Like really??? I just don't understand this notion that Conor now somehow has Rumble Johnson one punch power - I think a lot of stars need to align for Conor to knock Khabib out. We also have seen zero evidence that Khabib has a bad chin.

I just don't get it.
Absolutely not. Conor McGregor is not a counter striker at all. He puts pressure and moves forward. Did you really watch his fights? He fucking runs forward. Did you watch Wonderboy? Lyoto Machida? They are counter strikers. Do you see the difference?

Inb4 MJ 'rocking' Khabib gif
Nah mj didnt rock khabib, its how khabib reacted to taking a hit and the pressure after, mj doesnt stay composed, Conor will. The same people using diaz as a marker for khabib are stupid.

Conor outboxxed diaz, who tooled mj, mj being a wild swinging southpaw was the only guy to land solid on khabib. Keep in mind Conor throws straight precise shots, shuffles in WAY better, and has almost 5" reach advantage on MJ, and a 8" advantage on khabib.

Btw I dont see khabib shooting in after that last WAY overcommited left, which is the only thing to guage how khabib keeps it together after getting hit. Spending a career dominating and not taking shots can sometimes be a bad thing.

Thing is Michael Johnson arguably hits just as hard as Conor, he just doesn't have anywhere near the technique, poise and accuracy. Khabib ate that shot, took him down repeatedly and broke him.
And the accuracy and technique may make the ko muc more viable

He’s the current invincible fighter trend. They’re all unbeatable. Then they finally lose and suddenly they’re a can and always was.

This. It's going to be funny to see Sherdog turn on him once he gets exposed.

Well, he could, is it going to happen? Most likely wont, all this guessing the fight is getting old, still weeks to go.

Probably not a 1 punch walk away mark hunt KO but i can see him rocking him then finishing off with a flurry. I mean thats Conors only real chance.

I dont like the guy either but its not like he cant throw a punch

Absolutely not. Conor McGregor is not a counter striker at all. He puts pressure and moves forward. Did you really watch his fights? He fucking runs forward. Did you watch Wonderboy? Lyoto Machida? They are counter strikers. Do you see the difference?
Back-fade-against-Eddie-Alvarez.gif

Bruh....

Absolutely he can, Conor is really good at timing that left on counters and if khabib rushes in like he’s been doing in a lot of his recent fights then he’s Connor can catch him... do I think khabib is going to do that ? Absolute and resounding NO, he will go to his bread and butter and mayo Connor on the ground

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back