Do people really care Benson lost?

Nope. Hate Benson, everybody does. I don't think he has any fans.

Go Cowboy!

as much as I'm glad Cerrone won .
I like to see the rightful fighter win .
in saying that I'm also a Benson fan but much more a fan if cowboy .

Anytime there is a robbery it is bad.

Just because someone benefits from a robbery doesn't mean I want them to lose a fight later that they should have won. That makes zero sense.

For example Cowboy just got a gift decision tonight. I would be equally as pissed if Cowboy went out and got robbed in his next fight by judges and was given a loss when he should have won. I wouldn't say "Serves him right for getting a gift against Bendo"

This.

Too much fanboying and hating of fighters, and not enough shits given for the sport.

I dont care and it was a boring fight alot due to him and his style of attack. That said i totally thought he won, and those fights he won by SD were way closer than this one.

Needs instant rematch.

4th time will be for real.

Sounds horrible, I know.

i think Cowboy got the win because he had more "significant" strikes ....Bendo was landing but most was small taps

I think Henderson won one round more convincingly. The other two were really close in striking, but Cerrone won based on control/aggression. This is a Davis/Rampage taking a decision over Machida situation.

I thought Bendo clearly won that fight, and was surprised at the decision. Jackson had asked Cerrone to shift into second after the first, but I felt he never really did so at any point in the fight. He had moments where he got on it, but Henderson was utilizing a lot of varied striking to outpoint and keep him at bay.

And while Bendo has won his share of close decisions, I was at least up in the air, myself, prior to the outcome of those decisions. Last night seemed to be a particularly bad night of judging.

The decision sucked. Not crazy bad but I definitely thought Bendo won.
however I also believed Edgar won their second fight and Thompson and Melendez also should have gotten the nod. I guess it was just his turn.

this was a tough decision to watch. I feel bad for anyone who gets robbed on a decision like that...

Anytime there is a robbery it is bad.

Just because someone benefits from a robbery doesn't mean I want them to lose a fight later that they should have won. That makes zero sense.

For example Cowboy just got a gift decision tonight. I would be equally as pissed if Cowboy went out and got robbed in his next fight by judges and was given a loss when he should have won. I wouldn't say "Serves him right for getting a gift against Bendo"

I was there live, im not sure how commentating swayed any opinions but everyone there thought it was either Cerrone 29-38 or draw, not one person thought Benson won. Also the 2nd round was clearly Cerrone yet two of the three sherdog judges gave it to Benson, I can only imagine how much Rogan was on Benson nuts

This is the nature of point fighting. When you have close uneventful fights you're eventually going to lose a close decision. Is normal.

Except this wasn't a close decision though.

Bendo clearly won rounds 1 and 3.

Except that you are showing some of the same bad traits that the judges show. Bendo clearly won round 2, as the only effective thing that cowboy did that round was a single, 10 second takedown. In that same round, Benson landed way more effective strikes.

Round one was close, I personally thing Ceronne landed the better strikes.
Round two was the most clear round, and it should be for Benson (a takedown without any follow up does not eliminate a full round of striking dominance).
Round three was close, I personally thought Benson had the more effective strikes.

Back