Do people really believe Floyd vs Tenshin was fixed ?

YellowBanenoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
{<huh}

casuals aside, I heard mma personal like Schaub and even Rory claiming the fight was staged.

What in the hell would Rizen gain from putting its biggest rising star at a position of public embarrassment? If we were to talk about fixing, wouldn't it have made more sense to make Tenshin goes full 3 rounds with maywesther???

The knockdowns were too dramatic to be believable imo. Apparently many professional fighters agree, so at least it's not a ridiculous possibility.

When Japan is involved all options are possible. The terms of the fight set the foul play afoot.

The knockdowns were too dramatic to be believable imo. Apparently many professional fighters agree, so at least it's not a ridiculous possibility.
Floyd manhandled him nothing unbelievable happened out there

If it was fixed it would have been an mma fight to get more interest and Floyd would have won by RNC or armbar

Well Schaub is idiot so can't really take him too serious. I can see why people have claimed it as the 1st and final knockdown looked ridiculously exaggerated. The 2nd knockdown looked legit as they come though.

The way Tenshin flipped around was bizarre. I have seen thousands of fights, I can't recall many if any where a guy flopped around on the floor so much each time he got hit.

I watched a breakdown video by a very devoted and studious combat sports expert and he said the same thing.

It was bizarre, it was Japan and a ton of money was involved.

Floyd outweighed Tenshin by roughly 20 pounds that night. Many people don't know, up untill welterweight, Floyd was considered an hard puncher koing guys left and right. Considering these, it's not strange to see Tenshin was flying all over the place that night lol

I've seen few of his fights. He has eaten BOMBS without getting rocked. Floyd doesnt hit hard and is old, Tenshin went down rather too easily/dramaticaly. With how Yakuza influences fights over there i wont be surprised if he threw the fight for decent cash.

Floyd outweighed Tenshin by roughly 20 pounds that night. Many people don't know, up untill welterweight, Floyd was considered an hard puncher koing guys left and right. Considering these, it's not strange to see Tenshin were flying all over the place that night lol

I know all of this. But the way Tenshin was dropping did not seem natural to me.

I don't see a reason why you should fix a BOXING fight that Floyd wins anyway due to skill, size, and experience?

You’re retarded if you think it was fixed.

He got clipped behind the ear for the first knockdown. He never recovered. The second knockdown was brutal, and the third was the result his legs being completely gone.

Rizin had nothing to gain by fixing this fight for Tenshin to get wrecked.

Realistic Possibilities:

1. 100% clean - Floyd is heavier and hit Tenshin behind the ear, throwing off his equialibrium for the rest of the fight (making him do the silly flopping)

2. 100% clean, but Tenshin playing games - Tenshin wanted to sell some knockdowns and make a valiant comeback to make himself look like a hero, it backfired and his corner threw in the towel.

3. 50% clean #1 - Floyd didn't know it was fixed, Tenshin/Rizin did. For whatever reason, Rizin wanted Floyd to win by KO, and worked it out with Tenshin.

4. 50% clean #2 - Floyd didn't know it was fixed, Rizin didn't know it was fixed, Tenshin had Yakuza "encouraging" him to lose in the first round for gambling purposes.

5. 100% Fixed - Floyd only agreed to sign the contract if some backstage work was done to protect his legacy as well as prevent him from taking any damage.

Any of these seem possible to me. I don't think any of us know for sure unless something comes out substantial. It's hard to analyze just from viewing it.

You’re retarded if you think it was fixed.

He got clipped behind the ear for the first knockdown. He never recovered. The second knockdown was brutal, and the third was the result his legs being completely gone.

Rizin had nothing to gain by fixing this fight for Tenshin to get wrecked.

I did not know Rory was retarded. I'm sure he would like be educated in fighting by your magnificent mind.

And here we are talking about it..

Seems to have worked

A) What in the hell would Rizen gain from putting its biggest rising star at a position of public embarrassment?

B) If we were to talk about fixing, wouldn't it have made more sense to make Tenshin goes full 3 rounds with maywesther???

A) money to pay Floyd

B) not if Tenshin can't survive that long and Floyd isn't in on the fix.

(Just speculation)

People really underestimate how hard Floyd hits especially compared to a 20 year old 125lber... that second uppercut landed clean.

Back