Do people really believe Conor can beat Tony Ferguson?

Ok, and he also recovers every single time. Tony's gonna drown his ass.
So far he has and it would be a safe bet that he does recover. But maybe he won't.

All I am arguing is that Conor can beat Tony and has a decent shot to. But would he beat Tony? Maybe, maybe not. Could easily see Tony getting dropped twice like Nate and then rallying back to get a win or even a finish. Poirier and Conor are two of Tony's toughest style match ups in the division I think.

So far he has and it would be a safe bet that he does recover. But maybe he won't.

All I am arguing is that Conor can beat Tony and has a decent shot to. But would he beat Tony? Maybe, maybe not. Could easily see Tony getting dropped twice like Nate and then rallying back to get a win or even a finish. Poirier and Conor are two of Tony's toughest style match ups in the division I think.

Yeah, Conor has a chance, because of his striking, but I'd bet on Tony to weather the storm, and eventually finish Conor off, either with a sub, or from a ref stoppage due to damage from GnP position.

Do people really believe Conor could beat Poirier/Mendes/Aldo/Alvarez/Diaz/Cerrone?

We've been here before. Never question the GOAT.
Literally the ONLY fight I thought Conor would lose out of those, was the Aldo fight. That fight might of even been more competitive at the time, had he not landed that KO (which sounds ridiculous, I know). Other than that, none of his wins are that impressive to me. I find his style impressive, more than anything. That’s about it.

I don’t think he beats many people that are just as skilled and physically equal to him in anyway, let alone anyone who has advantages on him in those departments. Conor has had serious stylistic and physical advantages against almost everyone he has beat. I still say he lost the second Diaz fight, too.

I think so because Tony while he has good recovery, I don't think his chin is as good as the Diaz bros.

Tony gets seriously rocked in multiple fights by inferior strikers, he just recovers well.

Getting seriously rocked by Conor usually means night night.

Either way, this is why they actually fight.

If we all just know who wins, there is no point in proving it.
Never been tkod. Nate has.

All the bullshit and bias aside it's a very hard fight to pick.

Gassing out against Tony is a death sentence, he'll punish you badly. But Conor knows how to finish fights inside 2 rounds.

So he at least has a distinct advantage in something?

this must be a bait ,
what advantage does Conor have against Khabib ?
Khabib stand the whole round and trade punches with Conor , o nthe ground he raped him.

do you really think Tony is a better grapler and can take the fight to the ground.

bt the way , I do aso think that Tony would beat the shit out of Conor but saying that he got distinct advantage is just weird

I've met people who legit believe Conor would KO Jones. At least Tony is realistic

Saying Khabib beating Conor was a fluke or Conor is still the FW champion are just as dumb if not dumber.

What does that have to do with anything?

Jackass
Read the post you quoted omg jackass

I know you have a lot of trouble with reading and grammar but where is Cormier or Gus in my post or the one I quoted?

Dumbass
Just look up and read it omg dumbass. Everyone i spoke to think Jones beat DC, your crazy.

MJ beat him.
394505_01.jpg

Running away is all you can do if you are factually wrong.

No you STARE at the screen and you walk up STAIRS ya dumb fuck.
No I dont have to run away I could just pretend I'm right and call you names constantly. I'll elect to do all of the above i reckon

LMAO you cant be serious! You dont walk UP the stairs if your going to the basement, lmao again. This guy is crazy!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back