Do people like Henry ?

Cejudo speaks in the third person a lot and his long monologues he goes on are cringe to me. Also I think he wanted to face a depleted TJ. The fight was offered at 135. But he has improved a lot in a short period of time in all facets and he is a very skilled fighter this fight is going to be a good one.

if he wont the belt at 135 they would have gotten rid of 125

Not a fan but hope he wins. The cringe moments are funny enough to root for him so we can see more lol.

I'm indifferent, like with most midgets fighting in the UFC :)

I’m a fan. Very few great athletes come out of Colorado, especially Colorado Springs where I’m from. He’s not a native, but I can’t help but root for him. 719 bless.

Not Cejudo fan but I respect he's trying to build some steam regardless of the cringe antics.

Despite his wardrobe Henry is ok and I think he's a good fighter.
I like TJ better though.

if he wont the belt at 135 they would have gotten rid of 125
Good point. I don’t understand the need to eliminate the men’s flyweight division they just added a woman’s flyweight division that is paper thin. Dana seems to have a problem with the men’s flyweight division. I feel like the division is going away at some point regardless of fight outcomes.

I’m pretty indifferent to Hank but I despise TJ. I thought the judges got that rematch with DJ wrong. But I don’t hold it against him. He’s just kind of there.
Last words you wanna hear if you're an entertainer (which they are).

Beating Mighty Mouse is a huge accmplishment. Huge. It is also super underappreciated...MM had to become the greatest P4P figbter to even get noticed. There is a lot of apathy towards the 125lb division. Most folks have no idea who the fook Henry is...I mean Hank LOL.

Back