Do people like Henry ?

Jinx_AA

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I have to admit ... I don't like (or dislike) Henry .... But I can't stand the way smug TJ handles himself .

So the question is , do people like Henry ? Is he actually one of anyone's favorite fighters? .... Or do they just hate TJ?

I think people just hate TJ .... I'm not so sure Henry actually has fans ...

Regardless I'm hoping Henry wins caz I hate TJ and would like it to piss Dana off ... But I think TJ is the clear cut favorite

Compared to TJ he's a saint.

Last edited:
I’m not really a fan of his fighting style personally.

I’m not sure many people are big Cejudo fans. Aside from like probably Kurt Angle.

Im a huge wrestling fan and he won a gold for the US

So yes, im a fan

Yes, but he's a bit of a geek.

I don't mind TJ, but his macho, glass wearing, gum chewing scheme was annoying.

I liked how he was a wrestler that choose to learn boxing and tried to go for KO instead of smothering. He's quick with some exciting moments. Does some sneaky high level stuff to get takedowns . Never hoping he's a main event but I'll sit through his fights.

I'm hoping for a double ko tomorrow

I think he is a good guy not cocky or retarded

I’m pretty indifferent to Hank but I despise TJ. I thought the judges got that rematch with DJ wrong. But I don’t hold it against him. He’s just kind of there.

I hespect him for winning that gold for the nation but I dislike him based on his interviews and general demeanor. Based on what I've seen.

But again, thanks for the medal, pal.

The only real reason to dislike TJ is his gum chewing. The dude is even more dangerous as he ages

All i know is that he fucked guys like benavedez back in high school.

Henry is a wrestleducker. TJ is a brilliant mma fighter. Who cares what they wore to the ceremonial weigh ins? WMEWWE fans.

I think he's a cool dude and as an ex-wrestler I usually cheer for wrestlers.

Back