Do people actually think Mir stands a chance against Arlovski?

On his best day Mir can beat the best of the best. I would like AA to win but I have a feeling Mir wins.

Arlovski is deservedly favorite but I don't know how you could think Mir doesn't have a chance considering he has power and the number of times Arlovski's been KO'd. Mir has great killer instinct and finishing ability with subs, and could get one if he rocks Arlovski, like he did vs Kongo.

Also, if this fight goes the way of Arlovski/Schaub or Mir/Crocop then it could go to the judges as a near-50/50 fight.

On his best day Mir can beat the best of the best. I would like AA to win but I have a feeling Mir wins.

Did it actually ever happen that he won against best of the best?

Mir is actually one of those who never won against best of the best.

Maybe with his fight against Big Tim, Nog and Cro-cop.

Did it actually ever happen that he won against best of the best?

Mir is actually one of those who never won against best of the best.

Maybe with his fight against Big Tim, Nog and Cro-cop.

Yeah Cro-Cop was at the best of the best when he was fighting Mir...

Mir and Duffee looked like two amateurs in their exchanges. Mir is too arrogant to just grapple so he's probably going to get KTFO

This is a toss up fight. They have enough skills to finish each other at any point

Ive always said, Mir stands a chance against ANYONE. Not saying he can beat ANYONE, but he's experienced, never gets flash KO'd, its usually a sustained attack that finishes him, has bone-breaking BJJ with ridiculous killer-instinct and his hands are under-rated, they're heavy.

Im certainly not writing him off against AA.

AA by UD, IMO.

Back