Do people actually think Mir stands a chance against Arlovski?

It's not that certain. Anything can happen with heavies and this one is pretty close anyway.

I think it wouldn't be good for arlovski to go toe to toe in this fight, Mir has nothing too lose and most likely will come in swinging like last time and AA hasn't always showed the best chin. His best bet is not to go balls out like he did against browne and fight smart.

Don't sleep on Mir. He's more than capable of knocking AA out, or submitting him.

Suddenly, AA is unstoppable. I remember when he was a washed up "can" who everyone wanted to see retire...

BClmhCLCQAEyOIN.jpg

Why is it that dudes with long flowing hair end up balding?

Why is it that dudes with long flowing hair end up balding?

hmmmmmmm, that's an interesting question. I also had luxurious locks that, a bit ironically, were the key to opening the ladies' legs...and now I'm bald and actually need to talk to women to get the same treatment from much less physically appealing ones.

maybe we know it's coming, the bald, so we enjoy it while it lasts. It's a theory anyway.

There's actually a very real chance that Mir knocks Arlovski out, which is why I hate this fight so much. Andrei has nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Mir is the human embodiment of "Russian Roulette". Never count him out 100%, and never count on him 100%. Acting like he's not a live dog in virtually any heavyweight fight against anyone, ever, is a ridiculous notion. Like Arlovski has never been knocked out or submitted before. And can we stop with this "Arlovski has a weak chin" stuff? Anyone who fights at heavyweight has a chin well above the average joe to take ANY of those shots flush and stay on their feet.

Man, I dont know how people can be that moronic.

Luck on his side? Should've lost to a guy he KOd in the first round and didnt look good because the "Fight Professor" on Sherdog thinks there was some conspiracy injury? Did you know that the fight was almost called off because Arlovski was actually injured yes, but it had nothing to do with his right hands. Arlovski is known to throwing multiple right hands in a row, something done by certain boxers.

When did I ever say he _should have_ lost to Browne? AA's left side was easy to attack, and Browne actually managed to do that on wobbly feet. If it happened earlier, it would have been a stoppage. What I mean is AA has shown that he could be stopped.

Mir probably cannot take down AA and both have glass chins--once bombs start flying, one will fall. It can go either way.

Somehow I feel Mir has this fight. What an amazing comeback story this will be if Mir wins.

His chin still isn't strong... Mir has a puncher chance.

Back