Do people actually eat cheese with wine?

People keep asking me if I should have some cheese with that wine and the worst thing is I never actually get offered any cheese or wine

I'm wondering does like the cheese enhance the alcohol experience or vice versa?

Because I'm thinking I might pick up an assortment of cheeses and wines tonight
Not anyone I know lmao. I'd rather have pot, cheese & crackers.

Disagree.

I'm poor and even I have been to a couple of wine tastings.

TS is more than poor.. he is uncivilized.

You're faux poor Sal. You are the Boss now playa! You know what Old Red sees in your future? Sliced smokey cheddar with a silky Rosé. We have both cucked out to the man now...it is what it is.

People keep asking me if I should have some cheese with that wine and the worst thing is I never actually get offered any cheese or wine

I'm wondering does like the cheese enhance the alcohol experience or vice versa?

Because I'm thinking I might pick up an assortment of cheeses and wines tonight

European cheese please.
None of that American cheese or crackerbarrel shite.

The salt in the cheese makes the wine taste a bit softer/better, the wine also cuts through the fat and cleans the pallet.

If you find a red wine a little young or it has a little too much bite pair it with something salty.

<{shaqs}>

The holidays are here. It seems to be the thing to do around here for the holidays, serve wine with cheese. I'm good with the wine and typically pass on the cheese.
I've seen some ads for Kerry Gold cheese made with whiskey. I've been wanting to see how that tastes.

The holidays are here. It seems to be the thing to do around here for the holidays, serve wine with cheese. I'm good with the wine and typically pass on the cheese.
I've seen some ads for Kerry Gold cheese made with whiskey. I've been wanting to see how that tastes.

The holidays are here? are you s******* me when did this happen I'm not ready for this

I do like that Coca-Cola commercial let me find it

OMG here it is this commercial gives me the tingles and jingles all over

Wine and cheese are great together. You have ignited a craving.....

I'll probably just have beer and wings, though.
upload_2020-10-23_6-47-36.jpeg

I'm getting the decos and lights out this weekend or next
not waiting any longer

fuck this year

I'm actually anticipating that this is going to be the most glorious year for Christmas decorations ever because everyone's cooped up and bored and nothing is more cheery than those lights

I'm actually anticipating that this is going to be the most glorious year for Christmas decorations ever because everyone's cooped up and bored and nothing is more cheery than those lights
I hope so man, I swear this autumn has been darker than usual, gonna be a long fucking winter

I need my house to be glowing on the inside

Back