Full info:

dooordie-gireviews-collaboration-hyperfly-2.jpg

Closeups:

DoorDie_007.jpg

DoorDie_005.jpg

This epicness:

chewbacca6.gif

Awesome..

It would be cool if there are more styles available like more quotes from SW. like "I am your father" or " I have the bad feeling about this"

or some strom tooper theme colors for a gi.

I remember us talking about thos one at the gianni grippo seminar! How/where can i get one?

Nice, I always like reading your reviews and checking out the pics I botique gi's.

I don't think I'll buy one as right now I do bjj like once every 2-3 weeks and I have a new estillo 4.0 but they are pretty to look at.

If you have that Gi.. You should have this on your car

1377330_535241813226725_1379542135_n.jpg

Are there any pictures of the entire gi? I would be more interested in this if it was not from Do or Die.

I'm liking the gi as well, but as a white belt I refuse to wear a black gi. White belt problems.

Just curious, why's that?

I had a hyperfly that I wore less than 10 times and the lapel got destroyed in the wash. I emailed Do or Die about it and they did not reply for a week. When they finally replied to me they offered me a 20% discount on a future purchase. There is much better customer service from many other gi companies. I do not think I will be buying from a company that has an inferior product and inferior customer service.

Two full shots via GiReviews Dan (second one is after our full testing phase, so not the pretty 'studio photo shoot' type of photo :) ).

733856_495851443844425_1616697635_n.jpg

1380115_494329030663333_1543428913_n.jpg

It looks amazing! And the price?! Can't beat it really. I've never worn Do Or Die but looks quite well made, well done TheBJJProfessor

It appears they were very careful with the wording and the designs as not to show any proof of star wars, but just have a vague reference.

If I remember there was a star wars battle of hoth gi with inner rashguard sometime last year.

It appears they were very careful with the wording and the designs as not to show any proof of star wars, but just have a vague reference.

If I remember there was a star wars battle of hoth gi with inner rashguard sometime last year.

Same people (Gi Reviews) did it only with a different company (Strike Fightwear)

Thanks for posting full pictures of the gi. It is pretty nice looking.

props guys, its very slick ! :) I like it more then the normal black one
now if I only get one send to me .. :D

Glad you all dig it. Today is the last day to get it for $40 off ($155 including shipping). The gi will be $195 (including shipping) after today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back