Do or die in the first round for overeem?

Cristiano

White Belt
Reaction score
Anybody else pumped for the first round of that fight, its gonna be mental because overeem comes forward so does cain, do or die for overeem and im sure hes gonna know it

Was just thinking about this, its going to be amazing

We know Reem has a hugeee chance of the KO in round one because after that he starts gassing pretty hard

Was just thinking about this, its going to be amazing

We know Reem has a hugeee chance of the KO in round one because after that he starts gassing pretty hard

Yeah people dont realise 90% of overeems fights have finished in the 1st or the second, hes only gone the distance once in something like 80+fights(k1 40ish mma 40ish). Hes definatelly goes to kill, kill or be killed, specially cause of cains cardio hes gonna come out nuts imo

I see Reem VS Cain going exactly like Cain vs JDS 1 or 2. Either Reem kos early or Cain pressures him and he gasses and Cain dominates.

I see Reem VS Cain going exactly like Cain vs JDS 1 or 2. Either Reem kos early or Cain pressures him and he gasses and Cain dominates.

I suppose thats every cain fight outside of a highlevel grappler like cormier/werdum/barnett

Yeah people dont realise 90% of overeems fights have finished in the 1st or the second, hes only gone the distance once in something like 80+fights(k1 40ish mma 40ish). Hes definatelly goes to kill, kill or be killed, specially cause of cains cardio hes gonna come out nuts imo

Yeah agreed bro, thing is Overeem is so fucking strong in round 1 so i think he would be able to stop the take downs, and land a huge uppercut and KO Cain

Doesn't he have to fight bigfoot though before his shot. Never count anyone out in mma....

Doesn't he have to fight bigfoot though before his shot. Never count anyone out in mma....

For sure, never a good idea to look past an opponent, but i think Reem will KO Bigfoot with ease then its Reem vs Cain with the winner vs Junior

Reem wilts under the pressure like he always does imo.

Back